Part -1 ( Before ride)

I might have crossed the line.
It’s not that I regret what I did. What I regret is not telling him. Okay, and maybe, I shouldn’t have flirted too much. But, I really wanted to show Aiden that I appreciate him for helping me so much in my practicals. And frankly speaking it was harmless healthy flirting. Besides, what’s the harm in making He a little jealous?
I’m okay with jealous. Fuck I want jealous. But I don’t want the shutdown, distant He. That terrifies me more than anything. Because it means he might leave me. He might decide that he’s done with me. That I’m not worth the headache.
I sulk in his room, trying to muster the guts to apologize, but I’m scared. I don’t want to be rejected. I was always confident about myself but when it comes to him I’m so insecure about my body, my looks, what I speak and everything because he is perfect, he makes me feel stuff I never felt for anyone.
He knocks on the door of our bedroom, and I’m shocked he wanted to even see me.
“You up for a ride?” I was surprised he wanted to take me out for a ride on his motorbike now at this time since I was begging him to take me for a week.
“At this time?” I mumbled. He doesn’t respond, just keeps staring. “Okay…”
“I’ll be outside”, he says and starts to turn, but briefly glances at me and seems to notice that I’m scared. His eyes soften just a tab, but his mouth stays in a hard line, before walking away.
Something’s different about him. I’ve never seen him so pissed at me, but not trying to hide. Shouldn’t he be on his way to club for his work right now?