part-64(🥵🥵)

18+
If any one is uncomfortable please skip this part ... very very mature content

Teja: sunny..

Kk: shh.. I m back .. no first let me blindfold u ...

Teja: but sunny...

Kk: just trust me baby...

Teja: hm
.

Kk then blindfold her..

Kk then made her sleep on bed ..n then he started kissing her lips... n teja to started responding n then he  took the chocolate in his mouth n again started kissing... he was eating n even making her to eat the chocolate.... n soon he started kissing her neck  .. started giving love bites..

Teja: ahh..  sunny slowly...

Kk: Karan... ..Karan right now...

Teja: Karannn...

Teja was wearing hoodie n shots...so kk put his hand inside the hoodie n started moving n with that kissing her neck or say eating her neck...

Then he got up n removed her hoodie... n she was in bra ...he started to press her bo... ss on the bra itself.. he even started kissing upon it only... kk then removed that to ... n saw her for few seconds then he attacks her boo..ss.. he started to suck one n he started playing other..  boo..ss with his hand..

Teja was both in pain n pleasure...

Teja: Karannn.. ahh.. remove blindfold na..

Kk: baby u just enjoy ur punishment.. n don't stop me ..because if u even try I will not stop...

Kk then took ice piece in his mouth n started to suck her boo..ss.. teja was fully shocked but it was something very new.

Then he did it with another bo..ss too.. it was something which he was enjoying a lott.. then he moved down n started kissing her toe n fingers of legs n slowly he started moving up...

Teja: ahh...uff Karan...

Kk then removed her shots n left her in underwear... n he removed his clothes to.. fully..

Kk: so wet for me that u made so mess that ur shots also has smell of ur water...uff .. I love it...

Kk then kept his fingers on her underwear n pressed it which gave her a feeling a touch for which she was waiting...

Teja: ahh uff..  ahh Karan...
Kk then took the ice water which was left in the boul .. it was cold he then removed her last piece of cloth n then he poured the cold water on her pu..y

Kk: enjoy it. U deserve it ... I know u r enjoying...

Teja: please do it Karan..n removed my blindfold..please..

Kk: baby it's just started just wait n watch...

Then kk tied her legs n hand...

Teja: sunny sunny do not do this...

Kk gave a slap on her.. pus..yy..

Kk:  I told u not to stop me right... n I know u r enjoying it .. ur over wet pu...y is giving the answer baby..

Teja: ahh ...

He took chocolate liquid n poured it on her pu ..y

Kk then took a vibrater n started it on high speed n holds it in his hand... he kept that hand on her bo..ss n he vend down on her pus...y ... he started eating her out n even started pressing the vibrater on bo...ss very tightly..

It was something she never imagined she would feel it was double pressure for her but is was very very enjoyable...

Teja was about to release but kk stopped n got up ..then he took another vibrater he slowly put that in her pu..ss.

Teja : ahhh. Shit... no no no...ahh...uff....

Kk then kept the second vibrater on her pu...y ... it was very bad + good vibration...

N kk started eating her bo..ss again...n teja had released 2 times but kk didn't stop the vibrater...

Teja : please ahh... I want u .. please ahh. Uff . ...

Kk: uff finally u told I was waiting to see whenu will say..  now u will enjoy tge real sex.. n if u feel any pain stop me...

Teja: just do it ...please aahh.

Kk then removed vibrated n slowly he started going inside...

Teja: have u grown bigger... ahhh...

Kk then too didn't stop he just pushed himself n he was fully in..

Teja: ahhh..  do not move wait wait .. ahhh ..  Karannn... ahh...

Kk gave her few minutes n then he started to move slowly..

Teja: please  ...ahh... Remove my hands I want to touch u...

Kk: just enjoy... ..

Kk then increased his speed..

Teja: ahhhh ahh ..  I m about to release... ahh.

Kk: wait wait.. wait for me...

Kk then increased tge speed n soon both release..

Kk then removed her blindfold n untied her hands n legs...

Teja : ahh.. it was soo good.. ahh

Kk: u liked it... ufff u look so hot ... what about one more round..

Then they had rounds after rounds n they slept in each other's arms...

I m sorry if I made any one uncomfortable...