part-9(i m burden)

At Prakash mansion...

Td : bodyguards be aware she should not go ... they will be here anytime..

Td went n got ready n came down n soon the guest to came...

Td: have a seat mr Kundra...have a seat...

Kd: hm..

Td: ur son..

Kd: ha he is coming in a second..

Td: ok..

Soon Rahul came n sat ..

Kd: where my daughter in law call her...

Td: ha wait I will bring her .

Td went towards her room n firstly he knocked the door  but nothing worked..

As td pushed the door he saw no one..

Td: teja I know u r in washroom come out soon ... do not make me do something right now

Then too teja didn't open the door n as he saw the whole room n balcony she was no were...

Td: no no no this can not happen... they both will kill me ... this girl she is for nothing...now what should ..they will kill ...I will not leave u teja I will not ... the worst punishment u will get ...

He went out...

Td: where did teja go..

Bodyguard:  sir we don't know we were here only all the time she didn't come out ...

Td went down n bend on his knees..

Td: I m very sorry Mr Kundra... my daughter ran away but I promise she will marry ur son only I know she will come here only do not worry..

They both left n td wasnot understanding he started to break things...

Td: I want her here any how search for her ...and who ever Brings her here I will give them whatever they ask..

N let's go near our tejran
..

Both were facing there back to each other nor teja was able to sleep nor Karan...

Teja to herself:  m I again getting burden on someone...I have added problems in Karan's life I m a problem.. I m just so done .. yeah let me finish myself n the problem will only end ... all will have happy life ...

Teja got up n went towards balcony...(there room where at 3 floor it was big farmhouse)

Teja stood at edge n..

Teja to herself:  Maa I never know what's ur love ... n I think Mr Prakash is right I m the reason for u n my baby brother to die I m sorry I didn't Even let u be happy...God please after me solve all the problems for them ... I don't want to become burden...

Teja stood up on the chair n was about to jump..

Kk ran towards her pulled her down...

Kk was not knowing how to react he just slapped her...

Teja : no no don't bet no no please don't bed I will do whatever u want please..

Kk: what were u going to do teja  ..

Before teja could answer she fell unconscious in his arms...

Kk picked her up took her in there room n started to rub her hands...

He was very scared...he called omi n told him to come in there room omi ran there ...

Omi then called Dr n told to come as soon as they can if they wanted there job to be in there hands...

Omi: bhai what happened to her... did u both fight... did u say anything..

Kk: I don't know omi ... she just...

Flashback..

Kk felt teja got up he thought she might want to use washroom but she didn't he then waited n turned to see her who was in balcony.... he thought she might not be sleepy ... so he got up to go near her but he saw her taking chair n standing on it n was about to jump
.

Flashback end..

Kk told everything to omi

Omi: bhai I think she have suffered a lot ...

Kk: but omi m I not safe person for her..

Omi: bhai it's not that way it's that from so many years she could not feel safe from her own father. ... but now how u think her to trust u easily she needs a lot of time n u need to handle her very carefully...

Kk: omi were did the Dr Reach..

Omi again called Dr they told they were down omi went to being them..

Kk had called almost more then 8 Dr's to treat her..

Omi: I want her all fit n fine ... n now start
.

Dr's started checking her...