15 Doing Alright

AXL POV

After the plane took off and Hazel was asleep the guys started questioning me. It was almost 5 am and I was clearly not in the mood to talk, plus, I was pretty tired too.

"What the fuck happened?" Vince asked me. "Like, why were you there, why Slash is wasted and why do you have a broken lip?"

"I'm gonna say it just one time, so you better be fucking paying attention. " I said and they listened. "When the police arrived, I went searching for Hazel, Slash heard a screm so we went to where it came from." I stopped rubbing my eyes. "She was pinned to a wall by an old man. His hand was covering her face and with the other," I stopped remembering the scene. I was starting to get annoyed again but I was to tired. "His hand was slipped under her dress, Slash punched him, I did too, and then we ran. Then you," I said pointing at Vince, "came to pick us up." I finished the wonderful story. "In the meantime Slash got drunk and high again, that's why he's passed out on the floor. And I'm tired so, goodnight. Wake me when we arrive." I said sitting on a armchair. It wasn't that comfortable, but I was not gonna wake Hazel up, she went through a lot already. Why didn't this plane had bunks? Fuck this...

"Wait, is she okay?" Tommy asked l, also looking very tired.

"She said she was but I don't buy that. Who the hell is okay after being almost fucking raped. She is barely not a minor anymore. It's fucked up." I said and turned on one side.

~~~

We arrived there and prepared everything for the show. Well we didn't do almost anything, besides fooling around and playing a bit, but the roadies and the stage manager took care of it all.

We did our show and it went real good. Our band started to get more and more fans every night. Till now, the public reacted the best at Jungle, Anything goes, Think about you and Sweet Child. One of my favoritez was My Michelle. This night we did an encore to Paradise. In America we had around 20 shows left so that was good. It was sad that it ended so quickly, Mötley was awesome. But hey, we were supposed to tour with
Alice Cooper or Aerosmith, I can't remember. Slash wants to go with Aerosmith so bed. Can't blame him, it's one of his favorite bands, one of our favorite band.

After we arrived at the hotel, before the show, Haze insisted that she was okay. I mean, she looked okay. I tried to talk to her but she refused aggressively. She totally denied that something was wrong. She just said...

(2 hours earlier)

"I'm fine. I told you, I'm fine." She said pouring herself a glass of water.

"I know you are not fine. You just show me a facade." I told her knowing she didn't want me to worry about her.

"For the last time, I am FINE! He didn't got to do anything, ce naibi nu înțelegi in pizda mă-ti!" She said and snaped.

"What did you just said? "she said something in Romanian that I couldn't understand.

"Nothing." I bet she cursed me. Why was she angry? All that I wanted to do was to understand her. It was clear as day that she was really affected by it.

"All that I'm trying to do is to understand you!" I said snapping.

"WHY? Stop forcing me! What do you want to hear from me? HUH? That I'm not okay? I'm not gonna do that! I told you at least 10 times. I AM FINE!" She told me taking a step back as the tension was growing.

"Why? WHY!? Because I love you and I fucking CARE! That's why. And to see that guy doing what he did to you, it just," I raised my voice then catch my breath. It hurt to see her like that. It hurt even more to see her hiding from me. "it hurts okay?! I just want you to be okay. I see you standin' on your own, not letting anyone help you. You pretend to be okay!? Guess what? YOU ARE NOT!" I said raising my voice even more. "I try to help you but you push me away." I stopped talking. A tear rolled down my cheek. But that was nothing, her eyes were filled with tears.