4 You Should Be Mine

AXL POV

I couldn't sleep. It was now 4 am and I gave up. I enterd her room, I just wanted to take a quick shower. She was sleeping so peacefully, I took a few steps , I wanted to check on her. When I was close enough I saw the sheets cover in blood. I tried to wake her up.

''Hey, Hazel, you okay?Hazel?'' She didn't moved one bit. I checked her pulse and it was barely there. '' HAZEL WAKE UP!!!'' Now I was scared she didn't move, her breaths were very slow.The blood was all over , her wound was constantly bleeding. I didnt know what to do so I called Slash.

''Yeah AXL what do you want at fucking 4 AM in the morning!''

''She is not waking up.. She is barely breathing, her pulse is low, I think she is having an internal bleeding...''

''WHO?''

''HAZEL''

''CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE AXL, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, I CAN'T DO SHIT, CALL THEM AND I'LL MEET YOU AT THE HOSPITAL!''

He hung up. I calld 911.

''Hello, what is your emergensy?''

''My friend, she has an internal bleeding, here is the addres...''

''I am sending an ambulance at your home right now. Please keep your calm. Hava a good night sir.''

I went in my room. She was still out so I took her hand. ''Please don't die on me, please....oh Lord please don't let her die.'' I said hyperventilating myself.

''Axl..?'' was all that she said after she passed out again.

''I'm here , the ambulance will be here soon, everything will be alright okay?" I said trying to cach my breaths. I was sobbing. The ambulance arrived and they lifted her and wanted to take her.

''I wanna come with you. I m not leaving her."

''Sir, who are you to her.'' the paramedic asked.

''Im the only one that she has right now.'' I said while geiting into the ambulance not waiting for a respons.

The paramedics started talking to eachother. Then one said''I think we are losing her''

Nooo, that is all my fault, I shouldn't have listend to her when she told me she was okay. Nooooo, this can't be happening.

The beeping sudenly stoped and one of the said ''Time of death-''

''NOOO, DO SOMETHING!! NOO, I CANT LOSE HER RIGHT NOW. NOO!!'' i was criyng franaticly at this point.

''We did every thing that we can we're sorry sir. Time of death-'' One of them said in a sad tone.

''Nooo, fuck you!'' I took her by her hand and I kissed her knukles then the beeping started again. One of the paramedics gave her an adrenaline shot and her heart started pumping again. We arrived at the hospital and I met the guys. I was a mess.

''You okay Axl?'' Izzy asked me.

''What do you think Izzy? Do I look okay?'' I said trying to calm my sobs.

''How is she now, please tell me she is okay.'' Steven said with worry.

''I don't know, she died for a moment in there. Anyway the medics said that she will be fine, but for now they put her into an induced coma."

---------------------------

After 3 days

The gig that we were suposed to have 2 night ago got delayed for next week for obvious reasons. I was blaming myself constantly.