9 Mr. Brownstone

AXL POV

She was sweet. Yes, I admit she was cute and I liked her. I really wanted her to be my girl, but I just didn't have the balls to ask her. I don't even think she really liked me, she did tell me she did liked me, but she was drunk. With one half of my heart I wanted her to be mine, I wanted her to be as close to me as possible, but with the other half I wanted her to stay away from me, I knew I had bad anger issues and that I couldn't control myself when I was out of my mind. I didn't want her to be a victim of my problems.

We were now at the airport and had arrived an hour early. Hazel was really tired, she couldn't even keep her eyes open.

''Guys, I'm just going to sit down. You call me when we have to go, ok?" she said, pushing past me.

''Sure thing.'' I said, turning my head towards her, but she was already at the chairs.

''So, Slash, why is she so tired? She didn't look like this in the morning." She was really excited then, now she could fall asleep anywhere.

''I don't know man, maybe it's her period, I don't know.'' He said without looking at me. Slash was a confident man, when he talked to you he looked at you. Now he didn't even turn his head in my direction, and he did that when he was hiding something. Why would he lie to me about her feeling tired. It wasn't like he had anything to do with it... or did he?

''Maybe, anyway, when is the Crüe coming?'' I didn't want to wait long for them to make their presence.

''I don't know, they said the jet leaves at 2pm, so they should be arriving any minute.'' he said, looking at me. Now he wasn't lying.

After 20 minutes Crue arrived. We talked a little and then wanted to go to the plane.

"Who will go to Hazel?" I asked, not that I didn't want to go, but I had to carry both of our luggage.

''I'll do it. '' Slash said as he walked to the chairs.

SLASH POV

As I walked to the chairs, I saw a man standing close to her, trying to put his hand around her shoulders while she was still asleep.

''What are you doing?''She woke up.

''Come with me girl,'' he said and pulled her closer to sit on his lap.

''LET GO OF ME!!!''I rushed to them and stood in front of them.

''Hey, what are you doing?" I said, looking at the guy and pretending everything was normal. I don't know how I managed not to beat that guy but I did, as I said, no woman should be harassed.

''Nothing man, just talking to my girl,'' he said and kissed her to stop her from saying anything. When he released the disgusting kiss, she couldn't say anything, she was speechless.

''Your girl? I don't believe that. What if you let her go now, he doesn't even know you.'' I said as she ran to me. ''Let's go, the plane is leaving soon.'' We went back to the boys. ''Who was he?''

''I don't know, he just sat down next to me and started talking to me. I told him to leave me alone, but he just didn't listen.'' She said all confused as to what had happened. ''Creep...''

---------------------------

HAZEL POV

Well, that was weird. Thanks to Slash, if he hadn't been there, he probably wouldn't have let me go. Creepy. Slash was a sweet guy, now that I think about it.

We were on the plain now and I was hanging out with Axl, Slash and Duff.

''So, what happened last night?" He told me he'd let me know the next day.