2 Coma

(Daria ȘI Ioana, sper sa va nu va luați cringe.)

HAZEL POV

We were drinking. I couldn t belive my eyes, i was partying with Motley Fucking Crue , my favorite band.

'' Aren t you underage?'' Nikki asked me like he did give a flyink fuck about me drinking underage.

" I am, so?"

''Nothing, i was just curios. So you are here with guns, huh?'' he said while putting his hand on my waste. In a normal state I would take it of but I was kinda drunk so I didnt pay much attention to it.

''Steven conviced me to come here. I have work tomorow and, he somehow change my mind cus at first i didnt wanna go.''

..............................................

Me and Nikki started makeing out. I didn t even realized at first but I did enjoyed it after. He was so hot, like so goddamn HOT. He led me in a room upstairs and looked me dead in the eyes.

'' You ever done it before?" he asked in a kind of carring way.

''Yeah'' I said trying to catch my breath. I lied, I actually never even kissed a boy in that way in my life but it felt good.

''How old are you again?'' Nikki said pulling away from me.

'' Does it really matter?'' I said kinda scared.

''No, I was just curios. Im 29 BTW." he said depending on the kiss.

OMG Im 19 and he is 29!!! Its not okay.

We were kinda in the middle of the act.

'' Ohhh fuck....'' I said reaching my high.

''You dont cum until I say so"

'' But-"

''No buts'' he said while he was thrusting into me harder.

After a good minute he finally let me finish and I let my head fall back.

I LOVE SEX
.................................

AXL POV

''I dont know were she is okay? We need to fucking go.'' the police was downstairs. I dont know why they are here but they found drugs and they want to arrest us.

'' Go search for her in the rooms upstairs'' Slash told me and so I did.

I heard some moans from Nikkis room so as as any normal person would do, I entered the room.

''AXL GET THE FUCK OUT'' Nikki yelled at me .

I quickly shout the door and not even after a minute the door opend and Hazel walked out half dressed, she was just in her bra and her panties. She was sooo drunk.

She looks soo good. The things i could do to her right now.

She was on the floor so I helped her go downstirs. The police was no longer here. I went back in Nikkis room but he was no longer there. I quickly picked up her clothes and gave them to her. It was cold outside so i gave her my jacket too.

We went back to the car but she was nowhere to be found. Steve and Duff went to loocking for her. Slash and Iz were passed out so they were useless.

I went to a local nonstop to buy some painkillers for tomorrow , we will need them for sure.

I was ready to pay when I heard an exruciating scream.

Hazel POV

Hunter was my dealer.  And, again, I did not have the maney to pay him.

''How on earth did you find me ''

''Who do you thing called the police. ME, now , do you have my money Haz?''

''No, but i promise , next time I see you I will have them, I swear , give me another week, JUST ONE, please.'' The only chance i got was the boys. And I didnt wanna use them , but i dont think I had another shot.

''You will have another week If you survive this'' He pulls out a knife. I look at him with tears in my eyes.

''NOOO, PLEASE!!'' I didnt have time to react, then I felt the blade cutting my skin and soon enough the whole knife was in my stomach. I began to feel dizzy and I saw black.

............................................................................

'Till next chapter... ( Iiii...wanna ) Rock N' Roll all nite ( and party everyday. ) 🌃🌃