5 I knew I'd miss her so I had to keep her

HAZEL POV

I woke up in the morning smelling the scent of cofee.

''Morning sunshine'' Steven said while bringing me a cup of cofee.

''Morning.... Oh thanks..'' I said and I took the cup out of his hands.

My wound still hurt like a bitch but I couldnt do much about it.

''Today we are throing a party to celebrate that my friend is okay!'' he said smilling. Did he ever stopted smilling? ''Axl is out do buy some things but he sould be back any minute.''

"How can you call me a friend?" I asked surprised.

"Because I like your personality, kind of, without the suicidal part, and I like parties." He said sounding genuinely. I chuckled at his response.

After a few minutes the door opend and Axl walked in with 2 bags full of things.''Can someone help me a bit?''

I tried to stand up but I couldn't.

''Not you, you rest now, okay?'' He told me giving me a Do you really think that you can help me after beeing stabed? look.

''I'm fine.'' I said standing up.

''That is exactly what you told me after dying for a minute.'' He said pushing me back on the couch.

''Ughhh, fine...'' after some minutes of doing nothing I said ''I need to make a call to work'' I got up from the couch and walked to the phone. I dialed the number and waited for my manager the pick up. ''Hi, Im Hazel, you know the bartender, I can't make it to work for the next 3 of 4 weeks. It that okay?''

''Do you really think that after a month of not working things will be fine? YOU are NOT geting paid for this month and you can call yourself fired.'' he said in a very stern voice.

''I have a medical problem, please understand me, I need this job.'' I said begging.

''YOU NEED THID JOB, HUH? THEN COME TO WORK !If you don t show up tomorrow you are fired.'' he said and he hung up.

'''BUT-'' he hung up. What an ass.

I put the phone back and I slowly make my way to the couch. I rested my face in my palms frustrated. I needed that job. How am I gonna pay back the dealer? Oh fuck, I don't wanna steal someone's money, especially not theirs...

''Hey, what happend?'' Axl sat on the couch with me wraping his arms around me.

''I'm fired, now I dont have a job, I dont have a familly, I dont have shit'' I said through sniffing.

''Hey, don't say that. You have Steven.. you have me. Anyway, if this is about the money for the dealer, dont worry about it, I will take care of it myself.''

''You can't do that, I can't pay you back, I don't have a job anymore, remember?'' I said feeling lost.

''You dont need to, you are coverd for now. Wait a month to recover and then I'm gonna help you find a job, okay? Dont worry about it.''

''Why are you beeing so kind to me? I can't pay you back in any way and I'm useless now.'' I didn t have anyone that was so kind to me. I didn't have any familly around me growing up. I was raised by my aunt but she was always busy so she didn't was around too much. I was alone all my childhod. And now this man that I now for almost a week was giving me a home, care, friendship. He was kinda giving me a normal life. I liked that about him. He was...nice in a way.

''I guess because I didn't have a loving familly either besides my mom, so, I don't know, I wanna make people feel good. I guess that what I started music. Anyway, maybe I was wrong, maybe you aren't an anoying bitch after all. You are just a bitch.'' He said chuckling.