Bonus ♥️✨

Taehyang pov

It's been a year since we married, and I couldn't have imagined my life being this much happier. Everything changed; this year, I took care of my company while Yn was running hers very well without me. Now, both companies are in partnership. I missed being around her, but I found happiness spending time with her at home.

It was a weekend, and Yn was still sleeping. I decided to surprise her by cooking breakfast. After preparing the meal, I went to wake up my sleeping beauty. To my surprise, she was still in a deep sleep.

I sat by Yn's side, watching her as she slowly woke up from her peaceful slumber. "Good morning, my love," I whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Yn, with a soft smile, mumbled, "Morning, Tae." Her eyes sparkled with a mix of love and contentment.

"I made breakfast for you," I said, presenting the tray. "But first, let's enjoy a lazy morning together."

She chuckled, "You spoil me too much, Tae." As we shared breakfast in bed, the warmth of our connection filled the room.

After our meal, I ran my fingers through her hair, "Baby, how are you feeling?"

Yn sighed, "A bit tired, Tae. But it's nothing serious, just need some rest."

I nodded, understanding her need for relaxation. "Take all the time you need, love. Your well-being is my priority."

Yn looked into my eyes, gratitude evident in her gaze. "Thank you, Tae. I'm lucky to have you."

As we basked in the comfort of our love, Yn mentioned, "Jungkook is coming today. He said he has a surprise for us."

A smile tugged at my lips. "I'm curious about the surprise. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be wonderful."

Yn nodded, her eyes reflecting excitement. "I appreciate your support, Tae. It means the world to me."

"Always, Yn. I'll be by your side through everything," I assured her, sealing our commitment with a tender kiss.

As we awaited Jungkook's visit, the air was filled with a sense of anticipation and the enduring warmth of our shared moments.

Y/n pov

As Taehyung and I sat on the couch waiting for Jungkook, the doorbell rang. Tae opened the door, and Jungkook entered, holding hands with a girl. I smiled at him, and she hugged me, asking how I was. "I'm good. How about you?" I inquired.

He introduced her as Mo_ni, his girlfriend and an author. We exchanged greetings, and she seemed genuinely friendly. Taking our seats on the couch, I couldn't help but ask, "Jungkook oppa, why didn't you tell us you're dating and bringing your girlfriend today?"

Jungkook laughed, "I wanted to surprise you both. We're planning to marry soon." Excitement bubbled inside me for Jungkook, finding someone he loved. Turning to Tae and me, Jungkook expressed his happiness. "We're happy for you both," Tae and I chimed in unison.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I asked, "So, when did you two meet?" The stories of love always held a special place in my heart, and I was eager to hear theirs.