♥️✨Final✨♥️

Taehyang pov

As I entered the office, a wave of nervousness swept over me. The employee's question about issues between Yn and me heightened my anxiety. When he mentioned Yn asking for a resignation letter, my heart sank, realizing the gravity of the situation.

I approached the employee, asking, "Why are you asking about issues between Yn and me?" He hesitated before responding, "Mam told me last night to prepare a resignation letter for you. She came this morning to collect it."

The weight of those words crashed down on me. Yn, the woman I loved, had made a decision that involved separating me from her life. A deep sadness enveloped my heart, knowing that something significant was about to unfold.

As I received a text from Yn, asking me to pick her up from the cafe, a mix of emotions surged within me. The impending meeting between Yn and Jungkook added an extra layer of uncertainty. Despite my sadness, I replied to her text, letting her know that I was on my way.

Y/n pov

I braced myself for the meeting with Jungkook. As I prepared to leave for the café, the weight of the resignation letter for Taehyang in my bag served as a tangible reminder of the decisions I was about to confront.

Entering the café, Jungkook's eyes met mine, a mix of understanding and curiosity. "Yn," he began, "I want to be honest with you. I've realized my feelings, and I genuinely regret not realizing them sooner. I care about you deeply."

His confession caught me off guard, and for a moment, I was at a loss for words. "Jungkook, I appreciate your honesty, but I need you to understand that my feelings have evolved too.

Wanting Jungkook to understand the depth of my emotions, I continued,
"I know Taehyang already told you about my feelings for the past five years. It wasn't just a crush; it was genuine love. When you were with Yuri, I understood your happiness and buried my own feelings. Maybe after your breakup, you started feeling something for me. It wasn't love, Jungkook. You cared for me as a friend, and when you learned about my feelings through Taehyang, you felt guilty. You didn't recognize it soon, and you didn't want to be sad."

Jungkook's expression held a mix of realization and acceptance as he processed the intricacies of our emotions

Taking a moment to absorb my words, Jungkook sighed. "Yn, I had no idea. I never meant to complicate things for you, and I'm sorry if I did. It's a lot to process, but I appreciate your honesty."

I nodded, grateful for his understanding. "Thank you, Jungkook. I just wanted you to know the truth.

There's someone else I love who has been there for me, supporting me through everything."

He nodded, seemingly processing my words. "Who is it, Yn? You deserve happiness, and if there's someone who makes you happy, I want to know."

I took a deep breath, "It's Taehyang. He's been my pillar of strength, sacrificing everything for me. He loves me like I loved you. He's been there through thick and thin, and I've come to realize that the love I've been searching for is right in front of me."

As our conversation unfolded, I discreetly texted Taehyang to pick me up from the café, realizing that he would be my anchor in the emotional aftermath of this meeting.