6 - Finding and Saving Sherry

She had gone a full block when she had to stop and see Claire, "hay wait!" She called out as she got into the tunnel with the woman, she turned, and her eyes went wide as Kathy "Kathy ?!" Claire asked rushing to her, "what are you doing her?"

"I am here to help you," Kathy said and headed to Claire, Claire looked at her in question, "okay, but we stay together," she said, and she smiled lightly before nodding in agreement since she could already feel something not that far away, Kathy shook her head and silently promised to help her before following Claire to the Orphanage to save Sherry.

(Play Video

As they woke by a light, Kathy said in a confess voice "Annette?" Kathy did not hear anything when Claire said, "she Sherry daughter?" Kathy shook her head and said "let us go and find Sherry" Kathy smiled at Claire and there went on to find Sherry.

after a while they found themselves in a control room finding a locked metal door that they need to find the chess pieces in order to open which she found ridiculous.

(The Chess Pieces)

She cautioned Claire as they made their way through the twisted path and they had to take out a few more of those things, she had gotten attacked by a smaller 1 that came off on of the large 1's and she could literally feel her body burning out th...

She cautioned Claire as they made their way through the twisted path and they had to take out a few more of those things, she had gotten attacked by a smaller 1 that came off on of the large 1's and she could literally feel her body burning out the poison.

"You alright?" Claire asked when she noticed her pale face and her slightly flushed cheeks, she just waved it away as they made it into a room at the end of the path, she rolled her eyes and broke another of the Raccoon bobbles she found on a desk before they moved into another room, this 1 was dark and they only had small flashlights still, Kathy warned Claire that she felt what was most likely 2 regular zombies somewhere in the area.

Kathy found a red herb to combine with the green 1 she had found on the way in before going down the stairs, there was 2 locked doors and 1 open 1.

"That looks like something you need," she said pointing at the large flame thrower locked behind a metal door, Claire laughed but agreed and they went through the only open door and Kathy plucked the chess piece, the Queen, from the power bx causing the door to lock behind them.

They ended up using the Queen plug to open to a set of stairs and Kathy found a blue herb she combined with the green and red before storing it in her pocket, when they had a moment to really relax, she had used the bandages and first aid spray to Claire's dressing covering his wounded shoulder, she noticed he was favoring it and knew it was still bothering him.

They heard a body hit the ground and then the sounds of a zombie from below them, they both sighed before smiling at each other and heading through the door at the top of the stairs and Claire took the King plug and dropping down to the first floor where the railing was broken, Kathy quickly followed and helped him kill the 2 zombies down there.