2 - Boss Fight

(Same Outfit but with out the vest)

Leon had moved to check the area again when he knew she was stable, she chewed her lip and made the mental note to take the jacket before they left the police station if she could before go to the computer Leon had been messing with while he moved...

Leon had moved to check the area again when he knew she was stable, she chewed her lip and made the mental note to take the jacket before they left the police station if she could before go to the computer Leon had been messing with while he moved to the smaller office area.

She signed when she found that they had needed some sort of Identification to gain access to the cage area and moved to the smaller office where Leon was, she ignored him as he read through some file he had found at the larger desk and went to check to 1 she had seen herself at in the memory, she read though the useless files that had been on top before opening the drawer to find a gun in thigh holster.

She found it was a sleek sliver samurai edge pistol with the initials A.W engraved in the handle, it was a bit heavier than the other one, but it did not bother her.

(The Guns and Holster that Kathy Find)

"Good to see find some weapons," Leon said smiling lightly, "thanks, let us get the hell out of this city, us and Clarie," she said slipping the small journal into the inside pocket of her new jacket, it was just big enough to fit but she was keep...

"Good to see find some weapons," Leon said smiling lightly, "thanks, let us get the hell out of this city, us and Clarie," she said slipping the small journal into the inside pocket of her new jacket, it was just big enough to fit but she was keeping the book, she needed to read the rest of it, she had the nagging feeling she knew the handwritten and she knew the person, but nothing came up from her memory as they readied themselves to go back out to the hall.

Leon had shown that he had found the battery to the detonator so that was the last stop before they could open the statue to get out of the station, she had the feeling they had be coming back through soon, so she did not bother to grab the other jacket just yet, they made their way back across the main hall they stopped to cheek on Marvin.

"Lets us find the last medallion and get us out of here," Leon said looking at her as he grabbed the detonator out of the box, they stored items they did not have need or have room for in, "Leon!" She called out before he went through the door to the upper part of the library, she dug in her pocket and brought out the herb combination wrapped in a small foil, once she combined all of them together it had made a paste, a more rudimentary version of the first aid spray Umbrella had come up with to help wounds heal and give energy.