Chapter 15

Misinterpreting the Unseen

Zhan, lost in his thoughts while jogging through the park, found himself reminiscing about the moments with Yibo at the camp all week. To calm his heart and mind, he had decided to go for a run, the wind tugging at his hair as he smiled uncontrollably. As he made his way towards a bench to catch his breath, a cat crept onto his lap, nuzzling against him. Zhan chuckled softly, petting the cat, until he felt two hands cover his eyes, instantly recognizing the touch.

"Ziyi, what do you want?" Zhan's voice carried a nonchalant tone.

"Hey! You recognized me right away, Zhan," Ziyi laughed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind.

Zhan gently removed her hands, shifting slightly away on the bench. "I was just out for a walk, needing some fresh air. How about you? Did you enjoy the camp?" Ziyi asked as she settled down beside him.

"It was... nice," Zhan replied quietly, feeling an uneasy sensation whenever he was near Ziyi.

Their conversation continued, with Ziyi recounting her weekend adventures, inching closer to Zhan and placing her hand on his. Feeling overwhelmed, Zhan excused himself, claiming his mother had called, knowing Ziyi's departure was imminent. He vowed to himself not to ruin anything between them, having moved on from the past and wishing for Ziyi to do the same.

Upon arriving home, Zhan noticed shoes by the doorway. Stepping inside, he found Yibo and his friends gathered at the dining table, laughter filling the room. "Oh, look who's back! Hey, Zhan, sorry, we just wanted to hang out since exams are over," Jiyang explained, playfully nudging his friend who was engrossed in eating. "Yes, Yibo suggested we all spend the day together," Haoxuan quickly added, blaming it on the innocent Yibo, who looked bewildered.

"Come join us, Zhan," his dad invited, while his older sister smiled knowingly at him. Zhan's ears turned red as he approached Yibo, taking a seat beside him. The group continued their breakfast, and Zhan felt Yibo's hand on his knee. Though he maintained his composure, Zhan couldn't help but gulp at the touch.

Yibo smiled to himself, gradually moving his hand up Zhan's thigh, causing Zhan to accidentally spill water on his shirt. Jiang Cheng sighed, handing him a tissue, while Haoxuan erupted into laughter. "Zhan, you even spilled water on Yibo! What the hell?" Jiyang scolded jokingly.

"Yeah... I'll take him to my room to change his clothes. Let's go, Yibo," Zhan said, grabbing Yibo's hand without hesitation and swiftly leaving the table.

Smut ahead skip if you're uncomfortable ⚠️

In the privacy of his bathroom, Zhan locked the door and pushed Yibo against the mirror, their eyes meeting in its reflection. Tracing his hand from Yibo's waist to his chest, Zhan kissed his neck, eliciting soft moans from Yibo. As Zhan continued to shower wet kisses on Yibo's skin, he savored the sight of Yibo panting and flushed in the mirror.

Turning Yibo's face to meet his, Zhan kissed him passionately, their lips moving together in a heated exchange. Yibo moaned into Zhan's mouth, unable to contain his desire as Zhan's hands slipped under his shirt, teasing his nipples. Yibo squirmed against Zhan, who pinched and pulled at his sensitive nipples, continuing to explore his earlobe with his lips.

"God, you're stunning, my love," Zhan whispered against Yibo's lips, turning his face towards the mirror to make him look at themselves. Yibo, reading his lips, covered his face in embarrassment.

Zhan lifted Yibo onto the vanity top, facing him, and latched onto his pink, hardened nipples. Yibo couldn't control his whimpered moans, fingers tangling in Zhan's hair as he pulled him closer. Zhan alternated between licking and sucking each nipple, rolling them between his fingers, feeling Yibo's hard bulge pressing against him.

Driven by desire, Zhan wanted to etch this moment into his memory forever. He wanted no one else to witness Yibo like this. Pressing Yibo against the mirror, Zhan kissed him deeply, feeling Yibo's hips grinding against his own. Lost in the pleasure, they both chased their climax until Zhan grunted, feeling both of them shudder in release.

A loud knock on the bathroom door startled them back to reality, and they hastily removed their soiled clothes.

"I'll leave some spare clothes on the bed for you. You can clean up first; I'll shower after," Zhan signed to Yibo, who nodded eagerly, still blushing from their encounter.

Minutes later, Haoxuan and the others barged into Zhan's room, filling the space with chatter and laughter. Zhan took Yibo's hand and led him to the garden, where they walked together hand in hand. When they found themselves alone, Zhan quickly planted a soft kiss on Yibo's lips, leaving him speechless, before giving him an alluring smile.

*time skip*

Night had already descended, casting a serene glow over the cityscape as Zhan stood on his balcony, gazing at the luminous moon. Hours had passed since Yibo and the others had departed after their afternoon lunch, yet Zhan found himself still longing for Yibo's presence.

His reverie was abruptly shattered by the ringing of his phone, an unknown number flashing on the screen. Reluctantly, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Zhan? This is Xie Nai Ziyi's friend," a hurried voice spoke on the other end. "We're at the bar XXX, and she's quite intoxicated. I don't know where she lives, and she can't recall her address. She mentioned you... could you please come get her?"

Before Zhan could respond, the call abruptly ended, leaving him with a sense of obligation he couldn't ignore. Despite the inconvenience, he sighed deeply, grabbed his keys, and headed out into the night.

Arriving at the bar, Zhan spotted Ziyi standing outside, vulnerable and surrounded by a group of drunken men. Without hesitation, he intervened, forcefully removing one man's hand from her arm. He couldn't stand the thought of leaving her in such a precarious situation.

Gently but firmly, Zhan guided Ziyi to his car and drove her back to his place, grateful that the household was already asleep. With careful steps, he led her to his bedroom, where he laid her on the bed and stood back, contemplating the situation.

"Why do you always make things difficult, Ziyi?" he muttered, more to himself than to her unconscious form.

"Zhannn... Please don't leave me again," Ziyi suddenly murmured, her voice filled with desperation. "I can't live without you... I'm sorry for everything..."

Before Zhan could react, Ziyi pushed him onto the bed, straddling him. Shocked and alarmed, he attempted to push her away, but she clung to him tenaciously. Just as he was about to firmly remove her, the door creaked open, revealing a figure standing in the doorway.

Zhan's heart skipped a beat as he slowly turned his gaze towards the door, unable to believe what he was seeing.

"Yibo?...."

🌻~🕊~🌻~🕊~🌻~🕊~🌻~🕊~

Hey guys! Hope y'all like this chapter. Actually I've been pretty busy with stuff so i couldn't really update. Comment down your thoughts on this chapter ✨