Formal occasions

AUTHOR:

This is a female reader btw! So if you dont like that im very sorry! With school and all that,I wont post much.

These chapters with be 2000-4000 words, so prepare your poor brainsss

Maybe an art gallery between chapters since I love art?

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYY!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"No no no! Your doing it all wrong!" The photographer yelled at me, slapping his face softly. I straightened myself out and sighed. "I have been through thousands of poses, what do you want me to do?" I asked, throwing my hands up. He chuckled and walked over to me, putting his camera down. "Don't be so dramatic miss L/N" He said, touching my back gently. I straightened my spine and fixed my posture so he wouldn't touch me no longer. "Great posture but ugly face" he said, waving his finger around my face.

I furrowed my brows at him and sighed. "You have a pretty face but you don't use it right!" He corrected, touching my shoulders. "Right, so how do I use it exactly?" I asked, looking up at him. He grabbed my hand and put it on the side of my face. He then turned my body to the side a bit. "Lift your chin and look to the side " He said, smiling slightly as he backed up.

(I had a picture but it won't upload so just use your imagination)

"PERFECTION, now stay there!" He hollerd, taking multiple pictures at a time. "Come see! Come see!" I said, waving his hand for me to come see. I walked over and smiled. "They look very good!" I said, clapping my hands together. "No wonder you are on the cover of mountmagazines!" He complemented, sighing as he turned off his camera. "We are good for the day! I'll get these over to your manager and you can go home!" He said, smiling widely. "Perfect! Thank you so much!" I said, smiling.

VELVETS POV

I sat in the spa chairs, smiling more than I usually do. Feeling the cucumbers over my eyes and the hot rags dropped over my legs as the lady did up my toes. I sighed and leaned back more, leaning into the massage chair. "You enjoying yourself there aren't you vels?" My brother asked, sitting somewhere to my left. "Of course I am! And it's so amazing not having crimp whining in my ear for once" I scoffed, bringing my hands to my face and taking my cucumbers off my eyes.

Veneer was sitting there reading some magazine. "Oh look vels! We're number two on the model charts!" He exclaimed, saying it like it was a good thing, but I froze when I heard that. "Number...2?!" I freaked, grasping onto the chair arms and looking at him with a deathly glare. "Well that's still good sis! Don't act like it's a bad thing." He scolded, rolling his eyes. "Give me the magazine." I put my hand out, demanding the thick magazine. He sighed and stood up, walking over to me and handing me the magazine.

I grabbed it and flipped through it, determined to find this 'model' that was better than us. Better than me.
I finally found her, Y/N L/N, this famous model. "Ugh! She's not even that pretty!" I said, slowly raising my voice. Veneer scoffed and I looked at him. "You have something to say?" I asked, gritting my teeth. "Calm down vels, we're already at the top as posters! So what we aren't Models!" He explained, shrugging.

He had a good point... I guess. I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Stop pouting you know I'm right!" He said, chuckling. I felt the lady stand up and take the hot rags off my legs. "You are done now mam" she said, looking at me through her lashes. I looked at her and shooed her away with my hand. She sped to the backroom and I slowly stood up, grabbing the magazine again. "Well our little 'friend' is going to be at the party tonight." I said, grinning. "Maybe we can have a talk" veneer groaned and wiped his face with his hands. "That didn't sound intimidating at all" He said, looking at me from the side of his eye.