Birthday oneshot! (NOT RELATED TO STORY)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE

since it's my birthday ill do an age reveal<33 (at end)

⚠️ TW: Mentions of weed, swearing, TOO MUCH FLUFF AHHH

VELVET X FEM ASSISTANT

You drove home from a long day, getting a million texts from your coworkers saying "happy early birthday!!" And other silly things. You had stopped celebrating your birthday after a while since it just got boring, so you planned tomorrow to be like everyday. Parking your car in the parking lot of the apartments you rented at, your phone rang. It sang a lovely tone, meaning your girlfriend Velvet was calling you.

You picked up and held it to your ear, grinning. "Hey Babe, what's up?" I asked, my voice gentle and cheery. "Come over my house tomorrow at 12, I'm giving you a day off" I could hear her filing her nails through the line. "Oh okay um why-" she immediately cut me off, but what else was new. "bye babe!" she hung up, making me furrow my brows. I pulled the phone away from my ear, confused and worried.

Velvet is planning something...

VELVETS SITUATION...

"No! Move the sign over there!" She yelled, directing crimp and the other party helpers around. "Sis Calm down, why don't you rest?" Velvet turned on her heels, looking at Veneer with an annoyed look. "Don't tell me to calm down! This is important! My gorgeous girl needs a perfect party!" She yelled, stomping over to the other mount ragons standing near the balloons.

"What are you doing, don't just stand around! And what the hell is this?!" She gestured towards the balloon that spelled out, "it's a girl!". They looked at eachother with nervous smiled and back at velvet. "Sorry ma'am! We thought it would be a good laugh!" One of them giggled, earning a glare from velvet.

"You know, your not wrong. It's soooo funny!" She grinned and looked at the balloon again. "Really?" They all said in unison. Velvet whipped her head at them and stomped her right foot, flexing her hands. "NO!" She lifted her sharpened nail and popped the air filled plastic. They all frowned and gave her a sad look.

"GO GET THE RIGHT ONES NOW!" She screamed at them, throwing the deflated balloon on the floor. She walked over to Veneer and sighed. "What time is it?" She asked, pinching her nose. "11:30, why?" Velvets gaze shot up in surprise. "Shit! I need to go meet Y/N at the house!" She grabbed her phone and strutted quickly over to the front door. "Get things all done by 6pm! Make sure everything is perfect and-" "Go!" Veneer intruded her sentence. She left quickly and called the charfure.

🎂🎂🎂

Velvets driver arrived on time to her house, and she ran up the mansion stairs and opened the front door. Fixing her hair and makeup, she waited for Y/N. Seeing Y/N arrive at her house, she ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Darlin your early!" She exclaimed, smiling. You ran up the stairs and hugged her. She kissed your lips and smiled. "What are we doing today vel?" You asked, holding her hands in yours.

"The mall, dinner, some other fun things" she excused the other things, smiling down at you. "Now let's go before we run out of time" grabbing your hand, she ran towards the car and opened the door for you. Getting in, she closed the door and looked at the driver. "Get us to the mall fast" she demanded, making you giggle.

As the driver started driving, traffic got worse. Velvets nervousness arose, bouncing her leg and checking the time every now and then. "You okay vel?" You checked in, looking at her. "Yeah I'm fine" she nodded and sighed. Not believing her, you placed your hand on her knee, not looking at her. If you did, she would get embarrassed and sometimes upset.

She rested her head on your shoulder, closing her eyes as she relaxed. "Hope I haven't put too much work on you this week love" she sat up and wrapped her arm around you, pulling you closer. "No, you haven't actually" you chuckled, thinking about the free time you have been having. "Well should I?" She asked, grinning at me.