Chapter 9

Me and John dory are the same
Have fun reading this😸

♡♡♡

Today was supposed to be a chill day, staying home and relaxing. But Velvet had asked me to come to one of her rehearsals, to support her. We weren't dating just yet, but it was more like on the table. I also noticed that she changes when around me, like she's more soft and anxious around me. She was perfect either way though.

I drove into the huge parking lot of the building she did rehearsals at. The night at the rage dome was about 1-2 months away, and they were being rewarded with a lifer award! I parked my car and got out, walking to the double doors, and opening them. It was like a big dance studio, white lights and big rooms on either side. "Hi I'm here to see Velvet and Veneer" I said, as I walked up to the front desk.

"Ah yes. Um 3rd door to your right. Just kn-" before she could finish, we heard loud yelling from the room she directed me to. "Are you all fucking stupid?! Your all off timing!" A girl yelled. It sounded just like Velvet, and I knew it was. I chuckled and walked over to the door, knocking on it softly. I saw through the glass that Velvet stormed over to open it.

"Why are you-" she paused, staring at me with wide eyes. "Ah! Y/N, come in darling!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the studio, over 60 dancers covered the floor, and they all stared at me and her. She sat me down on a comfortable seat, patting me softly on the head. "Now you sit here and watch the magic sweetheart" she whispered to me. She walked back over to her designated spot and held her finger up. "All the way to the top! If you mess up one fucking time, your leaving" she yelled, getting ready to rehearse.

She and Veneer did amazing, and so did the dancers. But according to Velvet, they were terrible. She was yelling at them, throwing her hands up. Me and Veneer gave a look towards each other. "Maybe a lunch break?" Veneer suggested. Velvet pinched her nose and looked towards the ground. "Fine! An hour break." she yelled to everyone. They all ran out with their waters and headed out the door. Probably going to dine in.

"Ugh! This is so fucking annoying!" She groaned, running her hand through her thick strands of hair. I stood up and walked over to her, smiling softly. "Velvet, I think your just stressed. Take a breather! I'll order food" I smiled and pulled out my phone. "Remember, I'm on a diet" she reminded, looking at my phone to see what I was ordering. Right before I clicked done, she snatched my phone.

"Are you crazy?!" She questioned, walking over to the side of the room to the stereo. "Um...no?" I said, walking behind her. I peered over her shoulder and saw her opening her wallet and entering her credit number. She then clicked done and it showed that it was being made. "There" she gave me back my phone, smiling. "Should I pay you back or-""No!" She interupted, slightly yelling.

"If you ever need food, just use that card" she informed, flicking her hair out of her face. I smiled and nodded. "Oh...okay" Veneer ran over and gave me a big hug, "Omg Y/N, I didn't know you would be here! How are you?" He exclaimed, pulling away with his hands keeping their spot on my shoulders. Velvet narrowed her eyes at Veneer and tugged him away. "I invited her, were getting food" she smiled in a sarcastic way. Was she jealous?

The food finally arrived, and velvet had a big smile on her face. "So Y/N, did I do great?" Velvet asked, popping sushi in her mouth. "Yes! You did amazing, I can't wait to see you at the rage dome" I smiled wider, opening my food. "I know I did" she, grinned, chewing politely. I laughed lightly and looked down at my food, getting deep into thought. The whole thing about Troy didn't seem right, why would she do something like that?