Welcome To the Jungle

*~{Yuni}~*

*~{Yuni}~*

The balloon ship arrives at Bowser's fortress, and lands. The Shy Guys and Sniffer pull Luigi with them and lead them to the now empty throne room where Bowser and Kamek await them.

The Sniffer forces Luigi to kneel who whimpers looking up at the Koopa King.

"Leave him to me." Bowser says as he stands and begins walking down.

Kamek appears next to Luigi and magically unties his wrists before lifting him up and the air and bringing him closer to Bowser.

"What is your name?" Bowser asks.

"Uh, Luigi." Luigi replies as Bowser spins him around.

"Not sure if you know who I am, but I'm about to marry a hero and rule the world." Bowser says nonchalantly as he sharpens his claw.

"Heheheh... yay." Luigi chuckles.

"But there's one problem, Luigi. There's a human traveling with my fiancée. Has a mustache. Just like you. Do you know him?"

"No." Luigi stammers. "No.

"Ah, a tough one, I see." Bowser smiles and takes a strand of Luigi's mustache who yelps in response.

"Do you think I know every human being with a mustache wearing an identical outfit with a hat with the letter of his first name on it?" Luigi winces in pain at every tug of his mustache.

"Because I don't!"

Bowser pulls out the strand of hair and Luigi screams. He then grabs Luigi in one hand and grabs his mustache.

"Do you know him?" Bowser demands.

"Ack! Stop, stop, stop! I know him. Yes, I know him! Yeah, he's my brother, Mario, and he's the best guy in the world!" Luigi cries out in pain.

"Do heroes find him attractive?"

"They do if they have good taste!"

Bowser smiles evilly and rips out a chunk of his mustache.

"AHHH!"

Bowser tosses him to the side. "Get him out of my sight! We'll see how tough this Mario is, when he watches me kill his brother."

[Dungeon]

"AHHHH- Ow!" Luigi screams as his cage falls and is jerked up by the chain.

Luigi looks around with heavy breaths before gazing down at the pit of lava and wincing.

"Where am I?"

Laughter is heard and Luigi looks up seeing a glowing blue star creature spinning its cage around in what appears to be happiness.

"Home."