chapter 4

The hell?

Someone said my name, but the voice came from my head.

What's happening?

You know exactly what's happening.

I looked at the silver dragon, I know what's happening but this is impossible.

''a dragon can only talk with their chosen rider in their head, they can read their minds and see their memories'' the guide of rider, chapter 48, page 342.

No, this is not happening, the big silver dragon is talking to me, he chose me, he just bonded with me, I'm a rider.

I let out a nervous laugh.

_ ''you're making a mistake.'' I don't know where did I found the courage to speak up like that in front of everyone and two enormous dragons, but I'll worry about that later. ''You don't know me.''

I know exactly who you are Idrees Malendiv; now hop up in my back before you embarrass yourself more.

_ ''no you don't understand'' everyone is hearing what I'm saying but at this point I honestly don't care. '' I'm...I'm not as strong as the others I don't even know if I can keep my seat, I can't even hop on your back, you're way too big.'' My gaze went to Dalia lying on the ground, brain smashed because her dragon was too arrogant and proud to rescue her.

If you fall, I'll catch you, I'm not gonna let you die.

My eyes went wide, and my eyeballs nearly bulged out when he crouched down, his long neck and big head touched the earth. This is unreal a dragon who literally can burn you if you don't prove them worthy of their bond is crouching on the ground so I can hop on his back.

Come on we don't have time, waqas is many things but not patient.

Waqas ?

The general's dragon.

I was frozen in place; he was really talking to me.

My patience has limits too.

A groan came from behind the silver dragon, okay this is my cue, I got out of the trance I was in and took a step forward and put my foot on his neck, his scale are so hard, I was afraid they'd put a hole on my black boots, then I started walking on his neck until I reached his back and sat down, I felt every single eyes on me, everyone was watching judging.

I met Arshad's eyes, and he smirked.

_ ''see you later lavender flower, me and my much bigger than yours dragon.''

I heard a huff on my head.

Good luck finding someone bigger than me.

my name is Asif by the way. He added, turning his head to me.

_ ''are you kidding me, you are making a big fat mistake, she even told you herself, she can't even keep her seat or hop on your back without you crouching down, is this a joke, come on you can be that stupid?'' Kayla was not happy.

Asif lifted his head and moved his body to look at her which got me shaking on his back, I clenched the scale on his back so I wouldn't fall, then he roared on Kayla literally roared, Aeliya and my mom screamed, Kayla took many steps back. Oh my god he's going to kill her.

If you want me to burn her I would.

He's asking me? She didn't just insult me, she insulted him too, if it was with any other dragon, she would have been a sand of cendre the moment she opened that filthy mouth of her.