Atlanta trip

"Willow?......hey" I heard as someone shook me it was merle"hey merle is everything ok" "yeah...yeah everything is fine, im going on a run do you want to come"
I sat up " yeah I would" he put his hand on my face "ok get ready ill be outside" he walked out I jumped out of bed and got my clothes on and pair of skinny jeans and tank top with a motorcycle on it I put my chucks on, and brushed my hair, I grabbed my gun and knife. "Willow are you coming are not girl" " patience Dixon" I walked out "god girl you look just like our mamma" I smiled at the thought that I look like my mom.

We walked to Atlanta it was FULL of walkers we stuck around them I could hear the snarls and growls everywhere "ok willow you go around and take down that one and we will get the rest" glenn instructed me I knotted I took out my knife and crouched and walked behind the walker I took it down in a fast motion. We ran into the store "ok people get what we need and get out" glenn said "what do we need glenn" I asked "umm..here" he handed me a list

LIST
.any food
.toilet paper
.anything we might need

"Ok I got it" I look around humming (whisky lullaby) (really good song try it) " willow im going on the roof" merle said I knotted "k be safe" and continue to look for stuff then I heard like 40 rounds go off I looked around "what was that" I asked Jackie looked at me "I don't know" then all I saw was walkers at the doors trying to get in then Andrea started going at it "omg!! Were trapped now!!! How are we going to get out" then glenn comes in with a cop and Andrea pulled out her gun on him "were dead because of this asshole!!!" "Andrea back off" I yelled she put the gun down "were dead because of you" then I heard more gun shots "crap merle!!!!" We all ran up there I was pushed down by someone and fell on the floor I got up and ran up there and merle was locked on a piece of metal.

"Merle!!! What did you do" I walked over to him and everyone ran down stairs to figure out a plan I stayed with merle after like an hour they ran up "whats going on I asked" "glenn and rick are out on the streets getting a truck" "what that asshole is on the street with the handcuff keys" merle said t-dog pulled out the key and waved it back and forth and then it started to rain I took wiped my glasses off.

"Ok they got the truck"I said "wait there leave us" I said loudly everyone started talking at once I gave the mexican guy the binoculars I never could figure out his name. And grabbed the radio from T Dog "glenn what do we do" "ok get down by the doors in 5 minutes" everyone ran and got there stuff "what about merle" I yelled as everyone ran down "Tdog come on you got the key come on" I was now panicking he ran ocer to us and slipped I watched the key fall out of his hands and down the drain "oh my god T Dog oh my god" I yelled he grabbed me and picked me up by one arm and carryed me down stairs "no let go of me!!!! MERLE!!!!" I yelled but T dog to not let go he stopped and chain the door with a padlock and ran down ran down and throw me in the truck and shut the door "what's your problem man!!!" I punched Tdog straight in the face he fell back I aways had a strong hit I slid down and put my head in my legs and cried everyone was shocked "I dropped the key" he said Jackie came over to me " hey sweetie its ok he will be fine" "I know only a dixon can kill a dixon" I said wiping my tears away "daryl is going to kill you" I said with an evil grin everyone looked at Tdog I chuckled "you watch your back" I said I put my head on Jackie's shoulder and fell asleep.