lost

So daryl had to give up his truck for gas it was crazy that he was so calm about it so he has merle's motorcycle I sat in the way back of rick and lori's car me, Sophia and carl talk through the whole thing till we stopped on the high way I got out of the car "dale what happened" I asked "the radiator hose busted again" I shook my head "well while were gere we can look for some stuff" daryl saids "this place is a grave yard" lori said I start looking through the cars "well we could use the gas in all the cars lori" I said she turns and walk away I looked at daryl "stay in sight willow" "k" I walked over to a car looking through I found a blue backpack blue is my favorite color I took out all the stuff and put my arrows in it and kept my bow out and put it on my back I walked over to Sophia "here willow" she handed me a necklace it was a locket with a rose on it with a brown chain i put it on I looked at it was long so I put it under my shirt and went to another car I opened the glove compartment and found a camera an old on that gives you the picture right then and there I aways wanted one if these.

I aways wanted to be a photographer since I was about 6 I looked in the back seat and found a blue and back hat I put it on I took a picture then I grab sophia and pulled her in and took another picture it came out I cooled it down I walked away to another car to fine a book in the back (tom Sawyer) I pit it in my bag with all other stuff. "willow, sophia, carl get down know!" rick said I rolled under the car sophia was next to me I pulled out my knife I looked at sophia she looked like she was going to cry I put my finger to my lips "shhh" I said quickly walkers were everywere omce they stopped coming I looked at rick he put his hand up to tell me to stay still. Then I heard sophia scream I looked over to see her being chased I rolled out grabbed my bow and ran after her "willow stop!!!" I heard daryl yell but I kept running I stopped I didnt see anything I looked for her footprints I saw something I followed them.

"Sophia!!" I looked around I heard a twig snap I grabbed an arrow and loaded my bow I saw 4 walkers walking at my "oh crap!!!" I shot an arrow hitting it in the shoulder I ran further in the woods I tripped and rolled down a hill into a lake and past out I opened my eyes I touched my head to find out it was busted and I was bleeding from the side if my face I look up at the sky the sun was going down I need to get out of here I grabbed my bow and walked up the hill "daryl?!!" I called out "oh my god im so stupid I really went after her....and got lost.....well you got lost once and your still here ok" I started to walk I didnt know really were I was going it got dark really quick I knew that it was not safe I climed at tree and sat back pulling out the book from my bag and my flashlight and started reading it.

When the sun started to come up I put the book away and jumped out of the tree I had my bow loaded and ready. "I half to find daryl" I found a grape bush I grabbed one looking at it to make sure it wasn't poisonous "there fine" I smiled grabbing as many as my hand out hold after I eaten all of then I went an my way I heard a voice two girls my age walked right in front at me they froze and looked at me with plan fear "who are you" one of them asked "none of your business" "please we need help" I looked at one of the girl's arm she was bit "your bit?!" "Yes but.. we just need help please" "I cant help you im sorry" I turned and
walked away "please!!" One said I just kept walking I know they needed help but I needed to find daryl.

It was night again but I just kept walking I looked around "im not scared.....im ok.." I said to myself I saw something that looked like I light I ran to it thinking it was the high way but it wasn't it was a church I walked inside and sat down I looked at the statue of Jesus "I dont know if your real or not but if you are I just want to ask help Sophia be safe and keep my brothers safe" I shook my head "

what happen to coming back when the end of world happened" I walked out "hey kid" I spun around with my bow aimed at the man he was vary overweight "what do you want?" He put his hands up "where are the people your with?" he asked "we got separated" "well my name is Otis Greene" "willow...dixon" "we have a farm not far from here....if you like you can come back with me".

(Its better then staying out here by myself) I said to myself "ok ill come back with you"