the Dixon's

It has been 2 weekes that the apocalypse started when it happened it was just me and my two brothers merle and daryl.

We have
been sleeping in merle's truck for two weekes, we had no family to think about looking for...are abusive father is the only family that we had he got bit and merle finished him.

Its been a hard 2 weekes but are life is harder.... "willow come here" I closed my journal "comming daryl" I walked over to him "sup" he did a small laugh "im going hunting stay with merle" I hugged him "be safe k" I looked up at him he ruffled my hair.

And walked off "merle! I yelled and walked over to him" "whatcha want girl" he was making a fire his looked at me "what" I smiled and sat down on the ground. I new that merle was aways going to be merle I loved him and daryl.... they are aways there for me....."willow come here" I walked over to him and he pushed me on the ground and held me down "god merle your heavier then a buck screw you"
He let me go and I sat up and he smacked me upside the head playfully I have him the bird.

He smiled " your 12 dont do that stuff" "well I will be 13 soon" I hear daryl's whistle while he walk up with a bird and 3 squirrel "good job Daryl" I smiled after the small meal we fell alseep in the truck "daryl?" "Hmm"

I looked over at him merle was keeping watch" will we find a good place soon" he looked at the roof of the truck "I dont know kid I hope so....but get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow" "g,night daryl" "g,night " he said messing up my hair this is all a new life.