the CDC

The next morning we started to clean up the mess that happened last night I walked over to Sophia "hey sophia you ok? im sorry about your dad" "its fine im, are you ok? Im so sorry about your brother...." "dont! It's fine" she hugged me "im so glad your here" she whispered to me I looked at her and knotted. I walked over to daryl "we'll find him I know it" he glared at me and went back to burning bodys "hey willow come over here for a min" Jackie called over to me I walked over to her "here help me pick this body up" I picked up one arm and we dragged it to the fire.

As I watched the body burn and walked over to Jim and picked up one part of the body that he was trying to more I saw some blood on his shirt "are you bleeding?" "No just got some on me from the bodys" "no thats fresh blood were you bit?" "No willow! I was injured during the attack" "THEN LET ME SEE IT!!!!!" I yelled he sighed "willow please dont tell" "A walker got him!!! A walked bit Jim!!!" I had my gun out everyone walked around us "show us" Daryl said his grip tightened on the pick axe he had. Jim picked up a shovle shane came up behind him and held him still and daryl pulled up Jim's shirt to see a bit on Jim's stomach "im ok" Jim said over and over again rick grabbed him and took him away everyone followed, I walked over to Sophia I grabbed her and checked her for any bits "willow?....". "Ok....ok your ok" she looked at me strange "nothing sorry" I walked away to see amy as a walker I looked at her Andrea pulled out her gun and shot her.

After everyone was buried we walked down and started to go for the CDC. When everyone got ready three people went to find family so we gave them a gun and food/ water and bullets I got in the truck with daryl. I put head on daryl's shoulder "love ya brother" I felt him take a deep breath and let it out "do you like this group?" He asked "yeah I like them....they could be our new family" "willow..there not blood" "it doesn't matter daryl" he just ignored me we stoped to check something and I guess jim was done so he made us leave him we all said are goodbyes I walked over to him last "bye Jim...umm sorry this happened to you" I stood up and got in the truck and kept driving we finally got to the CDC I got out of the truck I checked under the seat for my bow I aways keep it there and I forgot about it I pulled it out and looked at it "I missed you old friend" daryl and merle got this for me when I turned 10.

(Flashback)

I sat in the living room watching rick and morty before my dad comes home drunk and it was my birthday I need a good day for once. I heard someone come its "only 2 it cant be dad" I look at the door to see merle and daryl walking in they just came back from a hunting trip. "Daryl! Merle! Guess what day it is" "your birthday" merle said with no excitement in his voice he walked to the kitchen daryl sat by me on the couch "hey...how's your eye" "better" I got in a fight at school so I have a black eye. He pulled a a thing all wrapped up in plastic bags I looked at him my eyes in full shock "its from me and merle" I opened it it was a bow they also got me 24 arrows the bow was brown camo "I love it daryl.....THANK YOU MERLE!!!" I yelled to him "WELCOME!!!!" He yelled back. "I love you daryl" I hugged him.

(End)

"Willow?..." daryl said waking me into reality "come on" we all started walking to the door there walker bodys everywhere I gagged we finally got to the door I knocked on the door...."walkers" daryl said I ran to help him I loaded my bow and pulled back on it shooting hitting a walker in the head bring it down "come on rick!!" I yelled he started banging on the door and yelling I ran to him "listen rick we cant stay here" I tryed to pull him back but shane got him away from the group then all the sudden the door opened I was the first to run in. "Hello!!!" I yelled out we heard a gun click we all aimed at a man "anyone affected?" "One in are group was but he didnt make it" rick said "what do you want?" "A chance" "ok but you all need to have a blood test" we walked behind him to come into a room to take the blood Sophia walked by me "I like your bow" "thanks" I smiled at her and put my arm around her we dixons dont really touch people so when we do it means we love or care for that person. "Willow go on" daryl said I walked over to the man he put the needle in my arm "so what is your name again" "dr Edwin Jenner" "ok then" when we were done I got up and got really dizzy and fell daryl grabbed me pulling me up "she hasn't eating in days" jackie said "well come with me"

We got a great dinner with wine "dale give me that bottle over there" he gave me the full body I opened it and drank it from the bottle every one laughed I havent had a drink since merle took me to a bar. Sophia looked at me weird look "its just wine" I looked at the bottle "daryl dont hurt your self" again everyone laughed as daryl drank the whole bottle "did you know children have a little wine with their dinner in Italy AND France" dale said "well when carl is in ltaly or france he can have some then" "oh whats gonna hurt come one" dale gave carl a little bit of wine he drank it "ewwww" we all bursted out laughing "better stick to pop" I said after dinner we got are rooms I shared one with daryl we walked in "I get the bed" I said "im getting a shower" there was clothes in the closet I looked through it I found some sweat pants a white tank top with colors all over it I walked in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror a scar ran across my stomach I looked at my back "its a shame what he did to us" I said under my breath when I got in the shower I never thought I would feel hot water again I washed my hair 3 times before it felt clean I washes my body 4 times I got out and got dressed I opened the mirror to find some scissors and trimmed my hair to be a shot emo thing..... I walked out daryl was pasted out on the floor I smiled at him "good night daryl" I put a blanket over him I went over to the door and locked it an old habit of mine. I got in bed and fell asleep really fast.

I woke up the next morning daryl was already up probably went to get something to eat. I put on my jeans and and converse and kept the tank top on I walked down everyone was on a hang over I was on a little one so it wasn't that bad it seemed like glenn had the worst I think it might be his first hang over. We walked into the big room where the dr showed us about the virus I just looked at it in shock "so do you have an idea of how to stop it" I asked "no I don't" I looked at a big clock it was counting down "umm dr that clock its counting down what happens at zero?" " the filters running out of gas" he walked away I thought about it for a second then it hit me it was going to explode "you you mean the place will explode!!!!" I yelled "everyone get there stuff were leaving now!!" Rick said before we could get to the door the door shut "he just locked us in" glenn yelled I walked over to him my bow loaded and pointed straight at him "open the damn door" I yelled rick ran over to me "put it down willow" I looked over to see Sophia, carol, carl, and lori crying I knew killing him wasn't going to do any good so I put it down. Daryl, t-dog, and shane started hitting the door with axes I walked over to Sophia and carol I bent down to them "were going to get out of here trust me" "my daughter doesn't deserve to die like this" carol said crying "one tiny moment.." Jenner said. Finally he opened the door everyone ran out "come on jackie" I said she didn't move "im staying...im staying willow" "no you cant...you cant...thats crazy!!" I cared for jackie she was really nice to me "I want to die easy now go...go willow!!!!" I turned and ran I ran to daryl I grabbed all my arrows and ran for the door thet started beating on the glass "hold on... hold on!!!" I ran over and pulled out my gun shooting 2 bullets I was amazed "rick I think I have something that can help" carol pulled out a grenade rick took it we all took cover he pulled the clip off and ran it exploded and so did the glass I ran to get out I ran to the truck with daryl I saw Andrea and dale walk out they took cover and I put my head down the CDC exploded with a sound I will never forget all I could think about was jackie we all got up I had to find my breath my face was white as a sheet of paper we all left the CDC I didnt talk a lot even daryl was quiet we were on the road again I thought this it but I should of new better.