Feelings?-Chapter 12

"So how long have you known Mr Grey?" Leo ask

"Hmmm,15 years. I've known him since I was 3" I reply

"Wow,that's a long time"

"Yup.He's like a grandpa to me" I say smiling.

We're heading back home now. It's '14:58'. I got everything I need to make Mr Grey's present. I got him 8 of his favorite crackers, 2 packet of chocolate;twix,his favorite,Shiatsu Foot Massager,2 bottles of fruit wine;his favorite, a scrap book that I'm going to fill with our pictures,a new winter coat and boot,a stress ball, a key chain with his initials, a new pair of glasses with his prescription, a blanket with 'Mr Grey's the best written on it' and a mug with 'Best Grandpa in the world' written on it. I also grabbed some paint and a big box so everything can fit inside.

"Hey Leo,can you help me get the box?" I ask

"Sure thing"

I open the door and walk over to the mini dinning room, it's actually not called that,but I call it that. it has a table and chairs, it has a medium sized frezzer,and a chandelier. I place the stuff on top the table and Leo does the same with the box.

"Thank Leo" I say

"Anytime. Do you need some help?" he ask.

"Nahhhh,I'll be fine" I say

I want to do everything by myself so it will take time. If I'm busy I won't think about anything.

I grab the chocolate and keep them in the frezzer so the don't melt. I use that opportunity to grab an orange juice. I decide to see what everyone is doing and go to the sitting room.

I see them;Enzo,Antonio, Stefano, Rocco and Leo all in the sitting room watching a movie?

No that doesn't look like a movie. It's a recording from a camera.

"We've watched it over and over again for the 15th time and still nothing" Enzo says with annoyance

"If nothing happened, why did the alarms go off?" Antonio says in confusion

"Probably a fault or something " Leo says

"Those alarms are the best alarms I could find. They are worth $1,000,so they won't just go off" Rocco says

"Then what the fuck happened" Stefano says with anger.

"Hey Isa,how was shopping?" Enzo says

"Umm,fine."
What's wrong?" I ask.

"None of your business" Rocco says

"Shut up Rocco,we need all the help we can get in this" Antonio says
"One of warehouse alarms went off and we decided to check the footage. But no one entered and nothing was stolen" Antonio says looking at me.

"Hmmm,have you asked the gaurds if they're the ones?" I ask

"We couldn't reach them,the service there is shit" Antonio says

"have you sent someone there to check if anything happened?" I ask

"Yes,two of our men are headed there now" Antonio replies

I 'hmmm' in reply and study the footage carefully. Nothing out of the ordinary happened,but the alarms went off. Why?

I feel eyes on me,but the most intimidating is Stefano. I don't need to look his way to see that he's looking at me,I know when he's looking at me,it's different from others.

After about 10 minutes of studying the footage,I'm about to give,when I notice something.

"Bingo" I say