Giggles-Chapter 14

~ Stefano's POV ~
"You  wrote the whole instructions and inserted my informations for me" Mr Grey says

"Well,you always say how complicated these phones are and the manual doesn't help,so I decided to make a simpler one for you" She says with a smile.

They continue talking but I stop listening. Isabella has a very nice heart. She cares for people in ways I have never seen. She's different, different from every other girl,fuck girl,she's different from every other human.

After a while,she excuses herself to use the rest room and Mr Grey walks over to me.

"Son,can I have a word with you?" he ask and I nod.

" I just wanted to tell you that you should hold on to what you have. Some people aren't meant to be just friends,they're meant to be consumed by love and completely drowned by it. You look at her the way I looked at my wife. My life was a wreck when I met her and just her smile would bring me peace. You may not have been trying to find her ,but she might just be the missing piece in your heart which makes it complete " He says getting up and walking back to his seat.

His last words replay in my head and I look up to see Isabella walking to the back shelf. My eyes follow her until she disappears. I sigh and continue giving out orders with my phone.

                ---------------

"You really didnt have to do this" Mr Grey says for the hundredth time.

After the surprise and Mr Greys talk. They get to work and I go over to the couch at the back. I see people walking in and out of the store buying books or returning them. Isabella came over to where I was asked me if we could drop Mr Grey off at his house. I refused at first,but she told me that it was on our way and I just wanted to see her beg me.

She'll beg you for that but she'll never beg you to fu-

oh,you just wait and see.

So here we are in front of Mr Grey's house.I get out of the car and open the  door for her. She smiles and opens the door for Mr Grey. I carry his present and she grabs the cake. He unlocked the door and we walk inside placing the cake and present on a table. He thanks us again and gives Isabella a huge.We walk back to my car and I get the door for her. I walk over to my side and I drive off.

She's looking out the window enjoying the brezze as it touches her skin. I look at the time on my watch '6:35'. Wow, we were out for a while.

I realize something, she hasn't eaten since we left. She only drank a bottle of orange juice.

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.

I make a 'U' turn and she looks over to me wondering where we're going,but she doesn't ask.

I see a drive threw and I park my car waiting in the line.After about 15 fucking minutes, it's finally our turn.

"What do you want?" I ask her and she doesn't reply. It's then I notice she's asleep.

I turn to the guy and order what she might like and I also ordered for myself cause I haven't eaten too. I pay and I drive off. I fix her sleeping position so she doesn't wake up with a sore neck.

We arrive back at my house and she seems completely deep in sleep. I get out of the car grabbing the door I just got. I walk over to her side and unhook her seatbelt. I lift her up bridal style and walk into the house. I see Enzo and Rocco and they just stare at me.

"Did you finally kill her?" Rocco ask

"If you don't shut the fuck up,I'll be killing you tonight" I say through gritted teeth.