Am I that worthless?-Chapter 3

I wake up with a head ache. it's been a week since Roberto's death.

I still can't believe it.

I've been crying,and crying and crying. He's funeral is next week.No one actually knows what really happened, we just went with he feel sick,because if we were to tell them that his Father killed him,Father will have to step down from the position of Don(Leader of mafia).

a week ago,when my father came back,I'd already cried myself to sleep. The next day I didn't feel like coming out but I was forced out. My father sent for me and I had to go. I walk into his office and I get a rush of what happened yesterday and I try not to show it.

"Yes father" I say while I hold back my tears and try not to sound angry.
"I have something to tell you and you're going to listen very carefully. Do you understand?"
"Yes father"
"We both know that I am the only one capable of being Don of this mafia,because no one else can rule with an iron fist except for me. I didn't kill your brother,that's on you. It's your fault. He was too weak anyways,do you know how many stabs I have received? yet,here I am,fully functional.The funeral will be 2 weeks from now, we will all attend. A very special family is going to be attending; The Salvatores. Marco and Aurora Salvatore with their son, Stefano Salvatore. He newly became the Don after his father stepped down because of his stroke. A discussion was held and a decision was made. You're getting married to Stefano." He says

I stand there in shock. Did he just accuse me of my brother's death? Did he just say marry Stefano? my brother just freaking died.

I don't say anything.

"You're not coming back home, after the funeral service of your brother. You will follow them to their house." he adds

Stefano Salvatore, what the actual freak. Yes he's named after the very famous and drop dead gorgeous Stefan Salvatore in the book; vampire diaries. He's mother was obsessed with Stefan Salvatore and begged her husband to name him that,and he did after knowing the meaning; Wreath, garland, crown.
I stand there,trying to figure out what to say.

"But father-" I'm cut of
"No buts. it's final,no going back. you're dismissed"

I sigh and walk out of his office,how could he?

He just sold me

he didn't sell me

oh shut up,we both know he just sold you for free,but you don't want to admit it.

for free,wow,I'm that worthless.

I go to my room and lay down feeling numb,I've just been accused of my brother's death,sold for free and called worthless indirectly all in one day. Nice

it's been a week since then and I still can't believe I'm getting married to Stefano Salvatore, the devil himself. The thought of it just makes me shiver in fear. At least now I know how I'm going to die, he'll kill me.

When my father announced it at the dinner table. My brother was furious, he tried to argue with father but I told him to stop. I can't loose him too. I look over to the spot Roberto use to sit while we ate dinner and I sigh.
Later that night,my mum came to my room and apologized. She didn't know what was going on until today and I knew that there's nothing she could do, I don't blame her. it's not her fault. She hugs me and I hug her back bursting into tears as I tell her what father said.She comforts me rubbing circles on my back as I fall asleep, that gets me every time.

I haven't gone to Mr Grey's shop in ages. He called me a few days back,wondering were I went to. I told him that I'm not feeling well and he told me to get better.

I get up and walk to bathroom. I take of my clothes and I look at the marks on my upper arm,my thighs and the visible ones on my back. I sigh and turn on the shower. I don't feel like sitting in the tub today,so I just take a quick shower. I brush my teeth and walk out. I apply lotion on my body,wear my black bra and purple panties. I decide to go all grey. I slip on my grey joggers and a grey top,it's a bit chilly out,so I add a sweater.