25(FINALE)

Strip naked, get a knife, sneak upstairs, pretend to be needy and strike.
I kept repeating the steps in my head as I lay in my bed.
(BARS 2)
Chifuyu was probably doing the same thing. Tonight is the night I escape. I feel as if Ive come to my senses on the matter. I dont have this so called stockholm syndrome, ive been manipulated and lied too. Never in my life have I ever felt as much readiness as I do now. Once I kill the brothers Ill run, run faster than ever with Chifuyu next to me. I know they might not die when I plunge the knife into them but I know damn well they'll have just enough strength to get their guns, aim, and miss.
Im trained in this field, I know exactly what im getting myself into here.
Once we run, ill take a bus to Tokyo and find my brother. From there Chifuyu and I will take a plan all the way to Paris, after all, I didnt learn french for nothing. I'll raise my baby there and we wont go back to tokyo, I know far to many people there and those people could ruin everything..But..What if I fail? What if i miss the stab and wake them? What if they're already awake and just waiting for me to strike so they can tackle and punish me? What if they....Do exactly what they did to Senju to Chifuyu..? There are so many possibilities that could happen, so many things that could go wrong. So many sacrifices to be made.

If I fail this mission..There is a high chance everyone I know and love will be punished for my actions. Therefore, I wont fail. I cannot put people in danger because of my stupidity.

*Knock, knock*
"Y/n, I made dinner come downstairs to eat." A voice called from behind the door. I was snapped from my thoughts processing what was just said to me. I quickly got up and opened the door to go downstairs when I was met with Rindou who was about to knock.

"Oh hey. I just wanted to see if you heard or if you were asleep. Come downstairs." Rindou quickly turned away from me before I realized how goddamn sexy I looked. I went to the mirror across from my room and checked myself out.
I was wearing pink silky shorts and the top was unbuttoned, my hair was a hot mess but still looked good. I quickly went downstairs where I saw all three men in the dining room.

"Oh the princess finally came down!" Ran laughed making me start to overthink my plan. I smiled and sat down next to Chifuyu.

"Alright lets eat, this is stirfry steak and peppers with a garden salad and rice. Enjoy!" Ran smiled picking up his fork. I began with the salad, I didnt want to eat too heavy because I know id fall asleep and miss my chance.

Chifuyu poked my thigh going unnoticed by the brothers, I glanced at him before quickly looking back at my food.

"Baby?, You arent gonna eat the steak?" Ran questioned looking a bit upset. I gritted my teeth and coughed up a dry response.
"Oh..I will, I just want salad first. Thats all." I replied taking a bite of my salad. The TV played news in the background as we ate without speaking.
.
.
"Dessert?" Rindou asked taking our plates. I nodded and gave him a warm smile. I watched him as he walked over to the fridge and opened it, I made eye contact with the block of knives next to the sink.
I knew that the smaller the knife the more damage it would have, If I hit a vital area then theres a chance they could die in their sleep allowing me to escape without fear.
"Yn? What are you staring at?" Ran asked with suspicion in his voice, I whipped my head around making eye contact with his pale lavender eyes. My pulse began to race.

"Oh i just zoned out, sorry." I sheepishly replied. Ran nodded before going onto his phone.

.

.

.

Ran pov:
I caught her staring at the knives again. I knew she was planning something from the beginning..Yet..I couldnt put my finger on it? Is she trying to kill us or herself? Whatever it was I knew I had to stop her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.{𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐲𝐧 𝐱 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.} 🎉