23🔞

"The hospital?" I asked.
"Yes, he was last there. I know because I was with him before he went missing." Baji replied.
"Alright so we can use my car then." Draken announced, he nodded at us before helping me stand and leading us to the parking lot.
.
.
.
I stepped out of the card finally feeling the burning sun as it hit my pale skin, id hadn't been outside in weeks so this feeling felt unknown.

"Lets ask to review the cams." Baji suggested.

"No." I shut him down.

"Why? its gonna help us see what happened?" Baji questioned.

"I already know what happened." I sighed.
The two looked at me confused.

"I know Mikey slept with y/n and I have reason to believe after Chifuyu saw them he wanted revenge and ran away." I spoke leaning on the car taking in the sun.

"That was almost right on the money! Man I think you should just quit college and become a detective." A voice emerged.

I looked over and it was nobody other than my brothers ex gang mate.

Hajime Kokonoi.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baji asked.

"Im here, with Inupi of course because we need to..Check something.." He smiled flipping his hair.

Inui looked at me and gave me a quick smile before taking Kokonois hand and walking away.

"Wait!" I shouted.

They both looked back, "What?" Kokonoi asked.

"Do you know anything about Mikey? Chifuyu or even..Senju maybe? Perhaps Hanma? All of them have gone missing ever since y/n was taken or whatever." I questioned walking over to them.

"Chifuyu is fine and so are the others." Kokonoi replied sharply walking away. I watched the two till I couldnt see them before turning around around.

"I dont trust them. Baji, you have the "Find my iphone" app right? You track Chifuyu." I asked.

"You're right actually..I havent really been on my phone ive been focused on video games more than you think." He replied pulling his phone out and opening the app.

Chifuyus location was far away from the campus in the middle of nowhere, a house appeared though.

"At "house" since 12:03pm" The phone read.

"He has a name for the location? Hm..Baji click directions. Lets make our way there." I demanded.

"Emma I—" Baji stammered before sighing and pulling the directions up.
.
.
.
.
"Theres a car outside." Mr Haitani sighed sipping his tea. His wife worked in the kitchen while their three kids sat in the open living room on the couch.

"Thats alright, ill deal with them. First..Ran honey?" Mrs Haitani spoke.

"Yes?" Ran replied.
"Where's Y/n? I havent seen her since.." Mrs Haitani trailed off as there was a knock at the door.

"Oh ill get that." She smiled making her way to the front door and opening it. There stood a blonde haired girl with two men.