4

your pov

Chifuyu and I sat in the police station for questioning. He looked at me with a worried look before he was called in by the detective. 
As I was sitting near the desk the doors flug open and three people ran over to me before the front desk lady could check them in. 

'Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY!?' Senju asked checking my face.

'Yeah im fine..just a bit shaken up..!' I said as the haitani brothers sat next to me. 
They looked at me with dissapointment and defeat on their faces, i wonder why they looked so upset? maybe because I was held at gunpoint and they couldnt protect me.
.

.

.

An officer called me into a interrogation room and the detective started asking questions.
'Did you know the man you shot?' The detective asked.

'I did not. But he almost opened up to me..' I said with a worried innocent look.

'Okay, when did you learn to use a gun the way you did? You shot the victim in the lower abdomen and it was a clean shot. No normal person can do something like that, i mean come on there was barely any blood!' The detective said looking at my blood stained face and neck.

I started crying again hoping to get on his good side but he didnt fall for it. I had to move to plan b.

"S-sir..I took shooting lessons when I was kidnapped by a gang..I was around 4 or 5 when they taught me how to aim at a person.." I said moving over to his side of the table and looking like an innocent child.
Almost every mans fantasy.

"W-well why dont you tell me more about this gang? We could really use the intel.." The detective said trying his very hardest to hide his erected cock and red face.

I looked down and started to unzip his pants. He sat back and just let me do my own thing to him, after all there were no cameras in the room. I took out his cock and licked the precum off of the tip.
He groaned before coming to his senses.
'Hey wait-, we cant do this here or now.' He said trying to push me away.

'But..I know you want me to..You want me to satisfy you,make you cum down my throat..Let you have me' I said as I started to lick the tip of his cock making him go feral and push my head down onto him.
I kept bobbing my head until he came down my throat and one of his colleagues walked in. My eyes swelled up as I gasped for air and sobbed. The detective was in awe.

'GET AWAY FROM HER NOW SIR. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!' The officer screamed as he pulled me away from the detective. People rushed to see what was going on and the only sight they was was a middle aged man with his dick out and shirt opened along with a young adult female whom was trembling with fear.
Senju quickly pushed through everyone and hugged me, she stared at the detective slowly losing her patience and almost lunging at him but Chifuyu stopped her and blatantly looked into my eyes.

The detective was taken out of the room in handcuffs and taken to a holding cell. For some reason the entire time nobody has seen the haitani brothers since the commotion.

'Yn, did he really do this? I mean did he really make you suck on him?' An officer asked me while Senju and Chifiyu stood by my side.

I nodded.

They nodded and went down to the detectives cell to punish him. Chifuyu grabbed my chin and embraced me into a hug.

'honestly i was expecting a kiss but i did just have my mouth on that randos dick,' I thought as we started to walk out.
My father ran to me with his hands full of blood, senju and Chifuyu were flabbergasted by who wad behind him.

The haitani brothers with a baton and bloody fists. I quickly went up to Rindou who had blood dripping from his hands.

'RINDOU WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!' I asked physically shaken up by the current things that were going on around me. My dad,Ran and Rindou hugged me.

'Honey, ill never let anyone hurt you again.' My father said as he held my cheek and smiled. I smiled back and so did everyone else around.
Ran and Rindou drove Senju,Chifuyu and Myself back to the school and we parted.

'Hey y/n! wait!' a voice said from behind me. I looked behind me and it was Chifuyu.

'I want you to explain now. I know you sucked that detective off by choice.' Chifuyu said gripping my shoulder where I had my tattoo.

'Fine fine, I guess you deserve to know. sit down' I said pointing at the grass we were standing on, we sat down and I took a deep breath.

'Its time you know about me.' I said gazing into Chifuyu's eyes.

GAGGG SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A BIT BUT THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER SO BE PREPARED FOR UR BACKSTORY AND STUFF ABT THE HAITANIS❗❗❗