14

Senju pov:

Chifuyu and Kazutora walked away from me after telling me to gather everyone tonight, i put a thumbs up and went to Draken first before anyone else.
I knocked on his room door and it opened, the door must've been cracked before because the handle didnt even turn it just opened like I pushed it.
.
.

"EMMA PLEASE! YOU NEED TO EAT SOMETHING!" I heard draken shout from the built in kitchen.

"..."

"Emma.., listen..I know how you feel right now and I have no idea what I can do about it. But please..Come out and eat something please.." Draken stated sliding down the door.

I was peaking from a corrner and moved my leg but hitting something in the process, i looked up from the dimley lit corrner and saw a face making me stumble back and scream.

"Woah! Senju are you alright?!" Draken shouted quickly getting up and catching my fall.

"T-There was!- Someone!- I!-" I stuttered out as the face I saw soon faded away. Emma came out of the bathroom and I could feel her cold stare hitting me through Draken.

I got out of Drakens arms and fixed myself before preparing my small speach.

"I dont care if you two are sitting or not, tonight or soon we will all meet in the parking lot for not only Mikey but for Yn as well.  Chifuyu and Kazutora have the address Yn is currently at right now and if shes there then the brothers should be there too. If the brothers arent there it should just be..Haruchiyo.."

I said slowly fading my words as I finished, i looked up and saw Emma staring into my soul with tears falling from her already red and puffy eyes.

"We..Were gonna find out what happened to my brother..?" Emma asked with Hope filling her teary wet eyes. I nodded softly and opened the door.

"8pm!" I said before walking out the door and shutting it. I sighed and made my way to Hanagaki and Hinata so I could tell them the plan for tonight.
.
.
.

Once I got back into what was or what will soon be again me and yn's dorm room I changed into a tech outfit before looking at the time.

7:49
I sighed and sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram till there was five minutes till we met up, at 7:55 I walked out of my dorm room and made my way downstairs to the parking lot.
When I arrived downstairs Kazutora, Chifuyu,Hanma,Draken and Emma were already waiting.

"Were just waiting for Takemichi and Hina now." Chifuyu says leaning on Hanmas car.

"Why is Hanma here.." I asked unimpressed.

"Im the one that got her location, so if you dont like it you can stay here. Im perfectly fine with that too Akashi Senju." Hanma coldly stated as Takemichi and Hina walked outside the building.

"Okay now that everyone is here, get into the car." Hanma said pulling out his keys and unlocking the door  with a smirk.
We all walked over to the car getting in and closing the doors.

We had to 'lap up' to all fit.

Hina and Takemichi
Draken and Emma
Kazutora and Myself.
(Just so everyone knows I do NOT ship kazu x senju..like they dont even know each other??)