15

Yn pov

I woke up while it looked still dark outside and looked at my best friend.
'She looks so cute sleeping..' I thought before slapping myself and shaking the lewd thoughts from my head, i crawled myself over to the stairs as my head was still a tad foggy from the beating I took and looked upstairs to see a light. The light to the main area was on and the door was cracked a little, just enough for me to see if anyone was standing there.

My head spun and my vision blurred as I made my way up the stairs and to the cracked door, i peaked through the crack and was able to see Rindou and Ran on the couch. Rindou was braiding rans hair as they were watching my favorite show. I crept through the door slowly trying not to make a sound when I heard Sanzu coming downstairs.

"Yo have yo-" Sanzu stopped in his tracks to look at me who was crawling on the floor before him.

"Sanzu were you saying somethi.." Rindou trailed off seeing me on the floor, i attempted to get up but thats when I met eyes with Rans.

His lavender eyes glared at me from a far sending shivers down my spine. I glared back at him before Rindou began to speak.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Rindou asked calmly.

"Just uh..Going to the bathroom..?" I said sitting on my knees.

"You could have knocked on the door but go ahead, make sure to go back to the basement after. Your punishment is not over just yet." Ran said unpausing the muted show and going back to watching it.

I nodded before going to the bathroom and preparing to launch the sudden attack and escape plan I thought of.

Ill take a wet towel and hide it somewhere on me, then go back downstairs to Senju still making sure the towel is SOAKING wet.

Ill break the lightbulb leaving the wires exposed and allowing the wet towel to touch it. Ill throw the wet towel onto the exposed wires starting a fire which would make them have to save us, which would then let us have a chance at escaping together.

"Y/n hurry up in there!" A voice said from behind the door.

"Alright!" I responded flushing some tissue down the toilet and looking for a towel.

I found a red wash cloth and doused it in water before sticking it in my bra before exiting the bathroom and going downstairs.

"Yn! I thought they took you!" Senju said puting her warmth against mine. I blushed before pushing her off and telling her the plan.
.
.
"You really think its gonna work? I mean..Haru doesnt even.." Senju trailed off and mumbled.

"Haru? Who's Haru?" I asked tilting my head.

"My brother? Sanzu?" Senju asked just as confused.

"HIS NAME IS HARU?!" I exclaimed leaning into her.

"Its Haruchiyo and keep it down!" She said turning away from me.

"Sorry! but hes your brother?!?" I asked and exclaimed again leaning closer.

"Yes just-!"
"Wow!"
Senju leaned in and kissed me passionately so I would stop talking. I sat there dumbfounded by what she just did.