Preface

Update 3 since we finished Arc one and have 1k views! yayyyy

Preface

a. It's been over three years since I've written any fanfiction and the last time I wrote one was in Grade 9. By no means am I a good writer and I'm really rusty in a lot of the chapters with developing plot and meaningful content. I expect myself to do better as the more and more chapters come. 

b. I'm a person who prefer revising and perfecting what I've wrote so update speed might be delayed by me revisiting previous chapters to either edit an entire section or to correct grammatical or inconsistencies with plots and images.

Update Schedule

I don't have a fixed schedule (e.g. weekly) but I try to write as much as I can. I'm a student managing lots of Grade 12 and AP courses so I don't have much free time in combination with lots of classes and work outside of school. That being said, I have no plan of ditching this story and have planned a good majority of it already. 

General Plot of the Story

No summaries because I want to keep the suspense and the story hasn't gone far enough for me to give one yet.

Arc One: Introduction, enter Y/N! [Complete]

Sub-Arc 1: In the Soop, Friendcation [Complete]

Arc Two: Nothing can be Forgotten [In the Works]

Arc Three: ??? [Soon]

I plan to have around five arcs that span until approximately Le Sserafim's Perfect Night/Winter 2023 era as the story starts in July 2022 soon after Garam's departure. There will also be more sub-arcs that either directly or indirectly drives the story forwards. 

E.g. Arc Two is meant to show more of Y/N's personality and introduce some of his own personal experiences and history into the story with characters from the past appearing into his life again.

 *Future Sub-Arcs might focus on developing romantic relationships or serve as flashbacks.

On the 'X M! Reader' part of the Fanfic

I understand that the romance component is a large part why you might have clicked on this story so let me explain how I plan on approaching it. This story is mainly gonna be slowburn and relationships are not the main priority in the first arc but will certainly start there. Sakura's role will grow more and more as we go deeper in the story.

I do a lot of research such as watching videos, reading articles and other things to help me gain a better understanding on who Sakura is as a person and try to create an accurate but FICTIONAL interpretation of her. If you're looking for more surface level romance fluffs and SMUTS, you might be in the wrong place since I don't write smuts out of personal respect to the idol and though fluffs are in this story, it's not my priority.

In addition, this story does get quite dark at some points in the future so potential trigger warning for some but I don't think it's anything much worse than other K-POP fanfics out there.

I think that covers the general ideas I wanted to convey about this project and I hope you remain patient and support me as I write my way through it. Voting and commenting are not mandatory but appreciated. 

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY YAPPING SESSION! HOPE YOU HAVE FUN READING 'LOVE ME AGAIN | SAKURA MIYAWAKI X M!READER |