Two

She followed Johnny to the doors where he held it open for her chivalrously. She thanked him before entering and heading straight to the bar. She could feel his eyes on her but she put that down to the fact her skirt was rather figure hugging and if he was telling the truth about being single, then there was no harm in a man looking was there? There was no way he was actually interested?

After ordering her drink, she stood waiting playing with her bag before she smelt the familiar cologne. Sauvage. "Are you following me Mr Depp?" She smirked as she saw his tattooed hand place down beside her bag. "No.... I simply wanted a drink Miss Stagg.. is that ok with you?" He winked. "It's your party." She said turning and looking out to the even busier dance floor than before. "That it is." He mirrored her actions before standing up straight and shredding his suit jacket, placing it on a nearby bar stall, leaving a black shirt underneath that he immediately began rolling the sleeve up to his elbows.

After further time spent together at the bar, Kayla excused herself once more and headed to the ladies room. She freshened up her make up and left, heading back towards the bar where she had been stood with Johnny. She saw a rather tall leggy blonde who was draping herself all over him and attempting to kiss his neck, in what could only be described as anything but seductive. Kayla tried to be discreet, as she manoeuvred around the woman who was pretty much wrapped around Johnny, grabbing her drink from the bar that he had assured her he would keep an eye on for her she began to move away. "Oh I'm sorry, am I in your way?" The blonde woman said rather rudely. "Crystal." Johnny said sternly. Kayla's eyes widened as she could tell there seemed to be some tension but she thought better of it to get involved. "I apologise if I interrupted, I was just retrieving my drink. Have a good night." She said with a smile before retreating back to the cocktail table in the corner.

"Crystal

"Crystal. I'll ask again, what the hell are you doing here?" "Johnny, I wanted to see you!!" "Well I thought I made it very clear at our last meeting, I think it's best we stop spending time together. You were making things uncomfortable." "Johnny! How can you say that, all I want to do is make you happy." "And I appreciate that.. I really do.." Johnny said noticing there were getting attention from his employees so he guided her to a quiet table in the opposite corner. "But nothing will ever happen between us ok? Nothing. I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now and I appreciate your efforts, I really do but this.." he gestured between them. "Will never be something ok? Now can I offer you a ride home? Travis can take you." "You won't take me?" The blonde asked seductively. "No. I think it's best I stay here." "Fine... but don't call me when you get bored. I'm not some plaything that will just come on demand.." "Crystal, I've never once insinuated you are that, you're the one who came on to me remember, and I told you back on the tour, that's not my kinda thing." "Fine. MERRY Christmas Johnny." The blonde said standing and heading out the door closely followed by Mark and Travis.

"Jesus Christ..." Johnny said approaching Stephen at the bar. "What's up with you?" The latter smirked slightly tipsy. "Last I saw, you were having quite the laugh with Kayla." "Crystal showed up." "AGAIN?" Stephen asked rolling his eyes. "Yep.. fuck knows how she keeps getting my schedule. Anyway I can safely say that's over. I made a stupid mistake in kissing her and inviting her back to my dressing room and now she's trying to get her claws in.. and trust me I've had what felt like a lifetime of that, I'm done with that kinda girl you know?" Stephen nodded. "Wanna make tracks then?" "Not yet.. I was actually enjoying myself up until she showed up." Stephen smiled before ordering another round of drinks and handing a fresh glass of wine to Johnny.

Meanwhile Kayla had planned to finish her drink and disappear up to her hotel room quietly. She was having a fairly nice chat with Johnny but clearly he had better plans now in the form of a rather chesty blonde, and all her colleagues were extremely intoxicated dancing to some of the finest disco tunes on the dance floor. She checked the time on her phone before finishing her glass and turning on the spot. She stumbled into a rather toned chest before looking up at who it belonged to. "I'm so sorry." She said blushing. "Nonsense. My fault, I shouldn't have approached you like that." Kayla smiled. "Can I help you?" She asked. Johnny's eyebrows raised. She didn't sound anywhere near as warm and as friendly as earlier in the evening. "Yes I was wondering if you wanted to finish that drink with me before we were rudely interrupted." Kayla smiled before realising what the interruption was. "Johnny, I would love to, but I think it's best if I go." "What, wait, why?" "You have a girlfriend, and think about it, if the story broke that you spent the entire evening at your own Christmas party with one woman who wasn't your girlfriend it would cause serious ripples." "Hey hey.. she's not my girlfriend." "Ok.. whatever then, the woman you're seeing, dating, whatever." "Kayla, she's not any of that." "Johnny, I'm flattered I really am, but I'm not stupid. I know what I saw." "You saw a woman throw herself at me. Yes, but did I react? No. Honestly she's been trying to get into my pants since before the Vampires tour. There's nothing going on." "Where is she now?" Kayla asked looking around. "She left. I asked her to leave." "You sent her away?" "Yes because there is nothing going on between us and she was not invited." Kayla nodded understanding. "I'm still not that kinda girl." "Kayla, she's not my girl, I assure you, there's nothing going on that would make you THAT kinda girl." Kayla nodded once more before checking the time. "Ok.. one more drink, then I really should go." Johnny smiled before leading her towards the bar.