Chapter 11(Liam's sister arrival)

As I continued walking someone held my wrist then pulled me and it was Liam...

"Gemma,sorry.."His voice was soft and gentle and he looked...Worried?

"I am very sorry...."He said and he was speaking gently...

"I regretted it.."He added and I can see that he was almost crying...

There was no one at school now and I am sure that sooner or later the gate will be locked but...

What should I do?

As I was about to say something,he pulled me then hugged me and he kept apologizing...

"Sorry...Sorry..."He kept saying under his breath but I don't know what to do nor say..

His head who was leaning on my shoulder as he hugged me then moved closer to my face and our face was so close that I could feel his breath.

My whole face is burning...

His breath was hot and I was staring right into his beautiful eyes and now we can feel each other's breath.

What is he trying to do?

***

At home,I quickly went to my room and lay on my bed as I buried my head on my pillow and it was quiet...

I screamed on the top of my lungs as my head was still buried in my pillow then realized..

I was still in my uniform!!!

I quickly changed into my usual clothes then remembered the...

Scene earlier!!!!

***

After changing my clothes it felt like there was something I needed to do.

What is it???

I didn't know what it was so I walked towards my bedroom door and reached it.

My fingertips were touching the doorknob and I quickly opened the door and stepped out of my room.

As I made my way downstairs my footsteps were quiet and the howling of the air outside could be heard clearly.

Downstairs,I suddenly heard a ring from my phone and someone was calling.

I quickly answered it without knowing who was calling.

"Hello who is this?"I asked through the call and my voice is the loudest noise in that room.

"What?Gemma did you forget that you borrowed my notes earlier?Well you didn't say when you're gonna give it back"Leigh replied with a serious yet soft voice.

"Oh yeah sorry,I will give it back tomorrow so don't worry"I answered then she ended the call.

I then walked towards the sofa and sat on it.Then I opened the television and started watching.

I leaned on the back of the soft sofa and it was comfortable.

***

The sun had set now,I didn't realize that I fell asleep in the living room.

I was hungry and I needed to eat dinner,of course.