Chapter 8(Feelings and Emotions)

Feelings are a thing that is sometimes confusing but sometimes not.

I felt something that I never felt before and I feel that whenever I am with Liam but I am not completely sure what it is.

If you ask me,feelings and emotions are almost the same....I feel love and my emotion is happy and calm.

Emotions and feelings are connected,if not,correct me if I am wrong.But there is a time where you feel love but your emotion is sadness and I felt that before and you already know who made me feel that.

Love is the feeling that makes you happy and wanted to feel someone safe and sorry because I am not good in explaining things.

Love is what you feel for someone,and I love Liam even we just met.

I can feel it because whenever I am with the person I love I feel warmth in my heart and comfort.

I love someone and that someone kept me motivated and the one who kept me motivated is Liam,my first love.

They said that if you lose something,a greater one will come.For example,a friend left you and after a few days you will know another person that will be a friend.

Hurt is a feeling of.....I can't quiet explain it but....For example....You were uhmmm....Not sure about this but uhmmm....Aghhh....Like for example,they threatend you like some sort of thing but sorry!!I can't describe this....

Now let's go to emotions!!Emotion is what you feel about something or stuff....

Happiness is something where you feel delightful of something and I feel this whenever I am with my family,relatives and friends.

Anger is an emotion where you feel temper or something and I felt this when....Liam helped someone poured paint all over me but I can say it is more likely sadness....

Sadness is a thing that make you uhmm.....Can't explain it and I am really sorry if I can't but I actually felt it when I felt that I have no chance on Liam anymore but yeah....

Liam's Pov

Is it bad to love someone then hurt them?Of course....Because I have done it....I know it is a stupid decision but what can I do?

I hate myself for loving someone and then hate them so they probably hate me now...And you probably know who it is....

I regretted that I did that and if I did that again,I will regret it more that I can't even accept it.

If you ask me what is the difference between emotions and feelings,I don't know anymore....It confused me a lot what is the difference between those things....

My emotions right now are anger and sadness and my feelings are hurt,because of what I have done and because of the pain that the people who threatend me so much....

Love I don't know how I explain it but I know that I love Gemma but I can't quite explain what it is but I don't know how I know that I love her but I am sure that I really love her so so so much though....

Hurt has different meaning of how they got hurt because it can be physically,mentally or more but it hurts me when I saw Gemma cried and she cried because of me and I regretted it now...

It's funny that I actually got hurt even though it's my fault that made her cry but I was forced so I need to do it or they will threat me and also Gemma so I don't want that to happen or something like that.....

Emotion is actually hard to explain but like I said earlier,I don't know the difference between emotions and feelings and I don't even know if rage is an emotion or feelings and I don't really know how to describe it...