Chapter 5(A bully or a lover?)

I yawned and rubbed my eyes and blink several times as I got up I pouts as I got out of my bed and made it.

I tilted my head to the left and right and started going out of my room.

I step down the stairs and the noisy steps can be heard every step.

As I was downstairs,I opened the fridge slowly and looked inside it to find what to eat and quickly picked a bacon out of it.

I walk towards the dining table and put the bacon on top of it.

I walked to the bathroom to take a bath and while I was about to walk my cat Fluff meowed and rubbed her fur on her head on my feet,I smiled and I crouched to pat it.

"Hungry?"I ask while still patting her head as it meows so I stand up and grab the cat foods from the top and the fridge and I stretch my arm to reach it.

"Finally!"I shouted as I got the cat food and turned around to look at my cat and tried to find my cat's food bowl.I walked around as I tried to find it.

I looked under the dining table,near her bed and everywhere but I couldn't find it.

I yawned again and I was shocked that my cat was sitting on the food bowl.

When I saw my cat sitting in the food bowl,I ran to her and picked her up.

I put some cat food in the food bowl and some water on another one.

I smiled as I looked at my cat who was eating cutely.I turned around and walked towards the bathroom door and opened it.I took a warm,relaxing bath as I hum but suddenly a thought appeared and it was....If....Liam is in a relationship or not but I shook my head and said that I shouldn't think about that.

Why do I still love him even if there is a small chance but...At least I have a chance....

After taking a bath,I took my bathrobe.I went upstairs to change my clothes and every step was noisy so I stepped slowly and I tried to be as quiet as possible.

Once I reached my bedroom door,I opened it slightly and walked inside it.Once I am inside my room,I quickly change into my uniform.

I opened the door of my room and.go downstairs to cook some food.

Once I got to the kitchen,I saw my cat playing with a toy that I bought her but her food is not finished yet.

I walked towards the sink and washed my hands and started cooking the bacon that smells really nice.

As I was in the middle of cooking,someone called me but luckily my phone was just on top of the dining table.I quickly grabbed the phone to answer it and it was Jerremy and I put the phone between my ears and shoulder so I can still cook.

"Good morning!"He shouted through the phone with a happy tone as I giggled"Okay,good morning but please calm down,I am in the middle of cooking right now"I replied through the call and received a giggle from him.

"What's your breakfast?"He asked as I replied"Bacons"And he giggled and said"Sounds good!Anyway,bye now!I don't want to ruin your fresh and delicious bacon"The call has ended so I put the phone back on the dining table and get back to cooking.