Chapter 3(My lover Friend)

I was walking down the stairs of the school.As I walked through the hallway,I sensed someone so I looked around but I didn't see anyone so I continued to walk.

As I reached the end of the hallway,I opened a door where the stocked items is.As I opened it I quickly tried to find the things that our adviser ask me to find.

As I was trying to find something,someone said my name softly,the voice was familiar so I quickly turned around and saw a familiar boy who was smiling.

It was my friend,not just any friend he is  Jerremy Lewis Bardwell,the one who makes sure I'm safe and smiling.

"Need help?"He gently asked as he looked at me who was sitting on the floor.

I was speechless when I saw him but I had lots of questions to ask him.I stood up and hugged him tight.He giggled as he hugged me back with his right hand and his left hand patted my head softly.

It has been a month since I last saw him.His sweet and caring personality still doesn't change and I am happy for that.

Liam's Pov

I was walking through the hallway to go to the library to give back the books I borrowed.

I saw a boy near the door at the end of the hallway.After a few seconds,I saw a girl hugging him from the room.

I was shocked when I realized who the girl is.I almost dropped the book I was carrying.

The girl was Gemma,and she was hugging him tightly but at the same time crying because of joy.I tried to hold back my tears and I immediately went inside the library to hide there and put the books back there.

End of Liam's Pov

As I hugged Jerremy I cried because of joy."R-remy"I said as I stuttered as I cried while hugging him tightly.

"You're still the same person"He replied as he chuckled slightly.

I smiled as I wiped my tears and broke the hug.He smiled and pouts,and I can't deny that he's cute.

"Wanna hang out after school?"He said with a smile.He receives a nod and a smile from me who is pouting.

After school,I saw Jerremy and Liam at the gate.I greeted both of them with joy.

As I walked towards them,I saw Liam with a gloomy look.I smiled at him and he was about to say something but he was interrupted by Jerremy who said"Ember,lets go".I smiled and before going with him I said with a bright smile"Jerremy this is Liam and Liam this is Jerremy".Liam looked at Jerremy with anger when Jerremy smiled at me who was pouting.

"Nice to meet you"Jerremy said while smiling.

Liam just smiled forcedly and looked at him from his head to toe with a bit of anger.I don't know why Liam was angry but maybe I just need to understand him.

Jerremy pulled me to come with him and after a few minutes later,both of us reached a park.

He pulled me close to a fountain as the sun sets and the birds fly freely and there was no one there but only us.

We sat on a bench and for a minute it was all silence until I broke it as I looked at him.

"So why did you transfer?"I ask as I tilt my head and pout.

"I wanted to see if you were doing alright and fine"He replied while looking at the ground.

"Of Course I am"I replied while smiling but I saw his gloomy look.

"No you are not!I saw you get bullied and you just let them do it without fighting back or anything!He said angrily while worried.

I saw the tears run down his sweet gentle face while looking at the ground with flowers.

"Don't worry about-"I said but Jerremy immediately said with worry"Why
wouldn't I be worried about you?I can't do anything when I see you getting bullied!"."They did not harm me or anything so  you should not worry about it"I said to make him calmer as I rubbed his back while he wiped his tears and smiles.

"I love you"He said as he smiled.I smiled too and said"I love you too as a friend"."No not as a friend"He replied."What do you mean?"I asked.

Liam's Pov

I love Gemma but it's making me think that I don't have a chance on her on what I just witnessed.

When I got back home,I sat on the sofa and looked at the ceiling thinking about Gemma for minutes.I just met her but I already love her,I might be crazy but I love her so much.

The first time I Met her I was mesmerized by her beauty,also her personality.That one time we hugged each other is special to me and I will admit it,she is my first love.

The way she smiles gets me to be happy and her voice is just so gentle and soft.Her lips are so lovely and red and I already knew that it was soft.

Whenever she looks at me,I get a sign that she loves me the way I love her but I think it's impossible that she would even like me now.

Is there even a possibility that she would love me?I wish that I can hug her again and say that I love her but I can't because earlier I can't even apologize to her so how can I say what I feel?

I'm still happy that she's not angry at me when I ignore her but I think I'm giving her mixed signals.I have a question that bothered me earlier that is...Who is that guy?Is he her boyfriend?I hope not because if yes I would not really have a chance on her.

End of Liam's Pov

He stood up and hugged me as he said"I love you....Not as a friend but more than that I want to explain more.....".I hugged him back as I said"Sorry...".I can hear him cry but I comfort him the way he comforts me when I need him so I did the same without hesitation with joy but why did not I realize what he really feels?I want to know how and I don't want to deny or disappoint him because I don't want to see him sad.I like his personality and mostly his smile....