𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: reunited

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆: reunited

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

"Baby, you did great!" Micha assured her curly-haired boyfriend. The couple were Facetiming, discussing last week's Grand Prix in Austria. Lando had placed 4th, which of course, was incredible. But Lando always seemed to look down on himself, no matter his position. Micha had a feeling that he saw anything less than 1st losing, which wasn't the case at all.

Lando shrugged, "It was alright. I was a bit off the pace and I obviously didn't make the podium."

Micha rolled her eyes and grinned at her boyfriend's petulance, "Lan, you placed 4th above Alonso, who's been driving longer than you've been alive. And he's in a car pretty equal to McLaren's," Micha explained, "Be nice to yourself."

Lando sighed, listening closely to what she was telling him. Of course, he knew he tended to be hard on himself for no reason, especially things out of his control. Everyone always mentioned it, but he never really listened until Micha said it. "Yeah," He started, "I guess you're right. I'm just not good at admitting when I've done... acceptably."

Micha smiled, "I know, I can tell," She said, "That's why, you're going to admit it right now." Lando furrowed his eyebrows, "What?" He questioned. Micha said, "Admit that you did really great today."

Lando sighed, but couldn't resist a small smile. He knew Micha wouldn't rest until he felt better about his results, so he said, "I did great today."

Micha grinned, "You did really great." She emphasized. "And I'll do even better in Britain tomorrow," Lando said, "I can't wait to see you." He stared at her through the screen longingly, wanting nothing more than to hold her. "It seems like the sooner we get to see each other again, the longer the days feel."

"Well, there's only one day now," Micha commented, "I fly in early tonight."

Lando smiled, "How soon until I get to see you once you're here?" Micha thought for a moment before replying, "Well, your race is at 9:00 pm and my concert is at 5:00 pm, so... it'll be after your race. I have so much to do before the concert, and I know you do too."

"Your concerts at 5?" Lando asked for confirmation. Micha nodded, "Then I'll be there." He finished. Micha's eyes widened, "Lan, you can't! It ends so close to your race, you'll have no time to get ready."

"Sweetheart, don't underestimate me," Lando smirked, "I can do it all in plenty of time. And if you're feeling up to it, you can come to the track after?" He said, before quickly adding, "Only if you want to, though. I know that's exhausting."

"Of course I want to go," Micha assured him, "I haven't been able to go to a race in a long time now, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Lando smiled, glad that she was going. He would never force her to go, but it lightened his spirits knowing that she was. The two continued talking for hours until Micha had to leave for her flight.