𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: funny feeling

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: funny feeling

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

"Shit, sweetheart, I've got to go," Lando quickly said, "I'll call you tonight, m'kay?" Micha smiled, though he couldn't see it through the phone

"Shit, sweetheart, I've got to go," Lando quickly said, "I'll call you tonight, m'kay?" Micha smiled, though he couldn't see it through the phone. She was slowly becoming extremely used to those words, "Yeah," She said softly, "We'll call later."

Lando hung up immediately after her goodbye. She sighed and put her phone back in her gym bag. It felt like their conversations were getting shorter and shorter. Of course, Micha couldn't blame him at all. He had a job to do just as much as she did. But the selfish part of her wanted him all to herself; she missed him.

She brushed off those thoughts and stepped back onto the treadmill. She was already pushing it by secretly taking a break early in the day. But she couldn't resist a quick call with Lando, especially after the weekend, which was the Spanish Grand Prix. She barely spoke to him during that time. As she jogged, she silently hoped that Lando missed her just as much as she missed him.

Despite being 5000 miles away, Lando had the same thoughts as Micha. He was slowly becoming sick of the short conversations, consisting of short "how are you's" and quick goodbyes. It was nearing the middle of the Formula 1 season, and it seemed as if everything had ramped up. Lando's training sessions lengthened and his time in front of the simulator made his eyes hurt. And when it was finally time to sleep, he found himself tossing and turning. His arms craved to hold Micha, feeling her soft breaths and steady heartbeat. He felt beyond selfish for his reliance on her– this was her dream. She loved what she did. But Lando still missed her more than anything and secretly couldn't wait for the month to be up.

——

The makeup artist applied a soft purple to Micha's eyelid while the hairstylist straightened her hair. She talked with the two of them as she sipped her iced coffee but otherwise stayed quiet. The other girls were getting dolled up as well. They were getting ready for the first meet and greet, or fansign.

Micha felt incredibly excited. She always looked forward to talking to her fans, even if her manager did rehearse some questions. A lot of their fans' questions related to their dating lives, so they had to avoid those questions while at the same time not being rude. And she didn't even want to think about the inappropriate ones primarily from grown men. It was a difficult balance to uphold.

"And you're done!" The makeup artist said, "What do you think?" Micha looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She felt beautiful. "It's perfect," She commented, "Thank you."

The artist smiled as Micha got up from her chair to get dressed. She heard Jia clap her hands and tell them they had five minutes. Micha's eyes widened and rushed into the changing room. She had to be quick. There was one last outfit inside the room with a tag reading "미차". It was a simple blue, floral dress with a white collar. It reached her knees and was cinched slightly at the waist. While she looked at herself in the mirror, there was a quick knock at the door.