𝐒𝐈𝐗: fool me once

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: fool me once

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

liked by @oscarpiastri, @alexalbon, and 598,256 others lando

lando.jpg photoception

@oscarpiastri 🥱🥱🥱
@michanpiastri k stay mad you haven't debuted on lando.jpg

@carlossainz55 👍🏼
@michanpiastri 🌶️
@lando.jpg 🌚🌺
@michanpiastri ???
@lando.jpg i thought we were just typing random emojis???

@user1 hear me out... milan
@user2 dude they'd be so cute together
@user3 imagine their photography dates bye
@user4 noooo misang for lifeeeee :(
@user2 ur like the only person who thinks that ...

Sangyeon gripped his phone tightly. He didn't follow Lando on social media, but his curiosity got the better of him.

Seeing his girlfriend on another guy's page boiled his blood. But reading the comments only worsened it. Reading comments about people wanting his girlfriend to be with somebody else— he felt beyond angry. He suddenly had an idea.

He turned to Micha. "I'll be right back." Micha looked up from her phone in confusion.

"Where are you going?" She asked. Sangyeon kissed the top of her head, "Just somewhere. I'll be back."

Micha allowed him to go, feeling odd about it, but she brushed it off. Sangyeon brushed past anybody in his way and headed straight for the McLaren garage. There was a chance they wouldn't let him in since it was so close to the race, but he had to try anyway.

Walking near the garage, he noticed an unfortunately familiar face to him. Lando Norris. He was dressed in his race gear but didn't appear to be doing anything important. Sangyeon sped up slightly and approached the brunette.