BONUS Chapter 2: Time off request

You guys I love Donnie sm
—————————————————————————

Donnie pov:

April and Y/N had repurposed the extra room in the lair into their own room.

They kept clothes, cozy blankets and of course winter gear in there.

While there was a couch in there, Y/N often found sleeping in my bed.

And I often found myself there with her too. Despite my insomniac tendencies.

Y/N brought the best in me out. And I think my brothers knew that too. Maybe that's why they liked her so much.

Speaking of my brothers...

Y/N was in her spare room gathering things to pack. And I was tasked with telling them I'd be gone for the weekend.

The shouting from the arcade told me exactly where they were.

I shed my hoodie and went to find them. Y/N believes I am quote emotionally attached to it. Set the record straight that is not true. I don't get emotionally attached.

"Will you keep it down? Y/N is here and she probably thinks we behave like wild animals." I shout as I enter, and my brothers stumble out of the racing game.

Except maybe to her.

Leo is of course first to speak up. "Your girlfriend already knows we're civilized and productive members of society right boys?"

Mikey high fives him and Raph chuckles.

"When are you gonna stop treating her like a new roommate? We love Y/N." Mikey said, waving his other hand at me.

I freeze. Do I?

"We're giving you a hard time we'll try to be considerate of our guest. Although she does have her own room, I think we all just see her as family." Raph smiles.

"This family needed some balance in the looks area. It's hard to do it alone." Leo dramatically sighs.

"Oh please that's why you have women lined up the street for you." I snapped.

Leo frowned.

"I came up here to discuss something with you all. Um..." I put my hands behind my neck. "Y/N sorta... booked a cabin for us to spend the weekend in. There. Not here- so- yeahhh I won't be here this weekend." I look away, bracing for their resistance.

I get tackled to the ground instead.

"Ohohoho that'd a boy!" Leo chanted, while Mikey pulled me up into a hug.

"DONNIE YOU LITTLE ROMEO!" He sang, while Raph very aggressively slapped my back.

"We knew you had it in you!" He said, before grabbing be by my shoulders and straightening me up.

"Okay no one touch me for the next 24 hours please." I barked, scrambling away. "What in the banana pancakes was that? Why are you all acting weird?"