BONUS Chapter 1: To the mountains

Hey! Thanks so much for supporting this fic! Pls go check out my Leo one too as I'm currently working on it. I just missed writing ab Donnie 💔

A lot of you wanted steamy so... if you've read this far into my story it's been very very mild. Well I'm gonna crank it up for some of y'all so if that's not ur thing I get it. I don't see myself writing out a full sex scene but I'll try to walk that line ;)

Unfortunately I can't get to everything everyone suggested but I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned for you and DonTron 😈

Off we go then!

<3 Turtle

—————————————————————————
Y/N pov:

It had been almost two months since Christmas morning.

I felt like a whole new person since meeting Donnie all those weeks ago.

With school started back, it was a balance to get to see Donnie and his family as often as i did during the Christmas break.

Donnie would come to my dorm almost every day to "help with homework."

Some homework was done but... it was mostly cuddling and watching shows and Donnie pausing it every 15 minutes to explain how the show isn't accurate to real life.

While the title "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" were thrown around, I didn't really like to put a title on us. But... it's what we were.

My last boyfriend was horrible to me. And Donnie had put a lot of work in to make me comfortable again.

While April was very supportive, i didn't tell your family or your other friends. The conversation was so daunting and uncertain. I just wanted to let it happen naturally if it ever did.

Donnie was an amazing "boyfriend." But at this point we were both feeling the exhaustion of balancing our normal lives with our romantic lives.

He would be free and I would have deadline night, or I would be free and he's fighting some animatronic Italian bear-

Valentine's Day was coming up. And I had saved some skips in my classes, and done some research on nearby cabins we could escape to for a long weekend. Just the two of us. I thought this could help us recenter our relationship.

There was a cabin north of the city, in the woods that looked romantic. There was a hot tub and some other neat attributes that made me notice it.

I decided to surprise Donnie with the trip, as his only real responsibility was patrolling the city. And they would be fine for one weekend without him. Surely.

I booked the cabin for the weekend before Valentine's Day, plus the Monday that is Valentine's Day.

I smiled and stood up from my desk in my dorm and stretched.

I should probably tell him now since it'll be Friday in two days.

I open my phone and text him.

Y/N: Hey science man I need to see you tonight. When are you free? 6:06pm

Almost immediately-