Chapter 10

M back again....long time no update...so sorry for that...I was working on my new book....Qadr.....{destiny}....please tryan checkirrout...please 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼...I'll really appreciate💕💜🖤💖

The holiday passed in a blur...nd ss2 first term resumed ...with everybody looking finer nd fresher...ahh.....finally ...we re no more jgirls...

When we resumed,we still met ss3s in school so we were partially still jgirls  ...after two weeks...they were leaving....their last night was CRAZY,VIBEFUL,...jamming ups everywhere.. the matron sef did not complain...like everybody enjoyed that last night....I sha cried when they were leaving...especially when my sch mother was leaving (Ruqayya)..she was so nice and lovely to me...

After they left,life became pretty hard on us...all thanks to God this time around i luckily got a corner...I didn't have to be in that stuffed lungu..

Talking abt life being hard,since they were no girls,we had to do all  the work... Imagine my ss2s sending me to fetch bucketS' of water...like they were irking  nd fettery...though not all of them...buh a very good number of them...

They just hated us...punishing us for no reason...

One random Thursday...our madam head girl nd her accomplice just barged into our hostel ...asking us to go and weed the field...no no no no...just imagine nonsense....as if twas not enough...after we weeded they burnt it ...nd guess what...they asked us to get buckets of water and quench the fire on the field...nd they still comfortably counted for us...me i sha did not go....

One  Saturday morning oo after inspection,they just called us out and started complaining oo that we did the portion late nd we didn't do it neatly...they decided to punish us...dey divided us into 3 groups...1 group to repeat the portion,the second group to wash the dining hall nd the third group to weed...I don't even know how buh i ended up in the weeding group....

Trust niger gurls naa...ommorh we didn't even mind the labour ...we were just jamming ups....that 1 sha pain them...Las Las they punish us ...e pain them

🎼🎵as e dey sweet us ,e dey pain dem....as e dey pain dem ommorh e dey sweet us .....×2🎵🎼
I just love niger gurlz...

finally oo...ss1s resumed ...at least all the stress and annoying punishment will reduce...Alhamdulillah we go Rest ..

Comman see latest jjcs in school..

Hmm....before I forget...with the presence of j girls oo..one ss3 girl called me oo...me being the obedient me...I decided to go..on reaching her corner...she literally threw her bucket at me nd asked me to get her water....

See me see trouble..see finish of the highest order...#what your mates re doing follow them do#(that's what she wanted to do and am so not giving her the chance...na me the babe wan use run seniority)

Hauwa am talking to you..pick up the bucket and get me water...

M sorry but I can't fetch it..

Why?...

There are juniors in the hostel...I can call one of them 4 you if you want...and besides there is  no water here...apart from staff qtrs...

So what are you trying to say?...why are you pouring wizzy?...

M sorry...but m not pouring wizzy...I can't fetch the water...coz m going to fetch for my bunkie(dat was an obvious lie)...with that,I left immediately not without stealing glances at her nd receiving her daggers open handedly...
#ah don grow mind sha#

Twas my besties birthday (firdy)...along sides Nana,shekina,temi,nd mandy....we sha jammed ups like mad...

On one peaceful end of the hostel,our darling snr Ella will not allow us leave for religious activities on Sundays peacefully ...always roaring like a hungry tigress #mind my manners buh she sucks at being polite #

Every Sunday morning...

Ss2 girls,Christian,Muslim,Pagan,I dont care which 1 you re...just "LEAVE MY HOSTEL"...(As if na her papa buid the hostel)...as if thats not enough,after every night prep...ss2 girls fly to your beds..if you don't have any reasonable thing to do with your night,I'll make your night productive for you ...

Weldone madam producer as if they re no jgirls fa...

Sha...the days of ss2 first term passed in  a blur nd came to a rapid end with me having 3 school daughters nd 2 school sons...i know ryt...#motherOfZaNation#

Abeg...lemme stop here...

No dogon turanchii...

Abeg show some love

Please

Follow

Share

Comment

Vote

And most importantly check out my new book..the name is Qadr.....{destiny}...u're really gonna love it...

Tankyuuu all

~jeeddarh♑乂❤‿❤乂