Chapter 5

Hey guys....I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter...stay with me please.....ailuv y'all😍😘🤩😍🤩😘😍🤩😘😍😘😘🖤

Immediately I heard her,I became furious....like such audacity and I wasn't talking to her....why did she have to insult me...left to me,I would have replied her which Would have led to an unfriendly exchange of words between us...it might even lead to a fight and I didn't want that so i decided to report....when i did,the senior just asked her to apologize and I know she didn't really want to do it but due to the presence of the senior she had to.....I really despised her behavior and am sure that the feeling is mutual ....
Okay I had this slight problem with her...I believed she behaves childish and bossy....and her problem with me was that I was behaving childish...so automatically we were both being childish...
Sha...after the inspection....P.T.A meeting was being held in the schools multipurpose hall..so after the meeting,I went to my family....I was really happy...turning around to have a slight view of how much visitors were in the school...behold the family sitting directly behind us.....................
SULTANAS FAMILY.....The moment I saw her,I became angry...like...why does such annoying coincidence have to occur...why....
It seems my dad knew my dad coz dey were coversing for like 20 mins....after their conversation,her mom called me..
How are you my dear..
Am fine ma...
So you are in the same house with my daughter....
Yes ma...
I want you both to read together,go to mosque together,do things together...
Okay ma...
She's your sister okay..
Yes ma..I replied hesitantly...
Then I started imagining if I could ever have a peaceful moment with sultana...sha..I didn't let her thought bother me...coz I really wanted  to enjoy my vday...my vday went well oo..i really didn't want family to leave buh they had to so I bid them goodbye and they left..later in the evening when i was arranging my stuffs in my locker...someone called me...then I raised my head to see who it was..nd behold once again..SULTANA....I just hated her presence nd m sure the feeling is mutual...like...what the fish does she want from me...why the honey is she disturbing me...I said mentally to myself before listening to what she has to say...
Then I stood up...then she gave me a pack containing food nd ribena drink...
I don't want it...I blurted in the rudest way I could..

"Wait oo....do you think I'll be wasting my vday food on you if not bcoz my mom asked me to?"

Just to respect her mom...I den collected it...T H A N K Y O U...I said hesistantly...not paying attention as to whether she replied or not....

That vday nit was nice....my friends and I ate together...guess what....sultana was there...

Hey cupcakes...I hope u enjoyed it...sorry 4 d late update...I'll try to update ASAP...
AILUV Y'ALL😍😍😘😘😘😘
Please don't forget to vote,follow and comment...🙏🙏🙏