Chapter 6

Hey lawvlies....I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter...stay with me please🙏🙏😉..don't forget to
Vote
Follow
Comment💌❣💟💞💝💜💜🧡💛💚💙💗💕💖💓❤

I really don't know how we got engrossed in a discussion (sultana and I)...I just know that I was beginning to like her nd i really hoped for a mutual feelimg....
Sultana is actually a very sweet girl....with striking beauty...long hair...very cute dimples capable of making a guy fall for her from their first meeting....not to forget her unique character #boss-iness....she loves being the boss....nd i was beginning to like that part of her so much...like I never knew we could get this free with each other...talk more of getting along....thank God for making us friends...I really enjoy her company....

*Some weeks later*
I was going from my corner to Aisha and Billys place when a senior called me...immediately,i made my way to her corner...I stood in front of the corner but she asked me to come close....torh...from the looks of things,coming close means entering the corner...then I entered the corner ooo...subhanallah...that was one of the worst mistakes I made through out my stay in ss1...
   GETTOUT...She thundered in the most disgusted manner she could...I made sure not to miss the looks on her face....she said it as if to say i was carrying an incinerator on my head...I immediately stepped out oo..
"Did I ask you to come inside my corner? Like.... what gave you the audacity to step your feet into my corner? You did even seek for my permission... Like...all this dirty jgals...You guys are just so annoying" she blurted
"I am very sorry"...I said the umpteenth time...she then looked at me in a disgusted manner and asked me to come in......Then I asked for permission...she eyed me before granting me her permission...
"See me see trouble oo...you called me nd you are expecting me to take permission before entering..wahala be like rude seniors oo"...I mentally said to my self almost forgetting that she was talking to me....the next thing i heard was..."are you deaf? Or do you think ion have what to do?"
Hmmmmm...I don enter 1 chance oo oo...I thought...
"Am sorry"....I said in a low tune but loud enough for her to hear...
She just eyed me not forgetting to send spears nd daggers my way and continued talking...
"Go to plako nd tell Amina to give you her UTME....Say it like someone that has sense oo...now you may leave..
"I was actually going whether she approved of it or not...I just terminated my mission of going to Aisha and Billys place nd made my way to Plako....
Thank God i already knew Aminas corner coz twas next to Hauwas corner (hauwa is my friend and namesy in ss2...I hope you remember)but I didn't meet Amina there so i decided to ask Hauwa...in the cause of asking her, I mistakenly burst into tears...
"Hauwa wahhappened?"she asked in a very caring  manner... I narrated my ordeal to her...she just calmed me down and advised me nd smhow managed to cheer me up.....and that was all for the seniors episode oooo...hmmmmmmm....any how any how...I managed to survive....

Hello my ppl...abeg permit me to stop hia...m tired of typing....just feeling lazy😫🤒😵....sha....I hope u enjoyed it....if u wantu know the seniors name lemme see ya hands up...😬😬
Please don't forget to vote,follow and comment...please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ailuv u plenty💋😘😍❤💗💓🖤💛💕💜💖💝
~jeeddarh💙~
~xoxo💋💋~#m sowwie incase of any typo#