Chapter 9

Yooo...m back again...sorry 4 xa late update....

Let's meuve....😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😎😘😍

...the sallah break...we resumed just for hostel nd mosque portions to embrace us...

Like....life was just getting complex by the days...sha....man must survived..

Everything was going smoothly...june 19 was one of my besties(jessy) birthday...our Seniors took the stress of dressing her up so they asked us to jam_ups(drumming nd singing songs)....

That literally made us(niger girls) the first to rep(represent) their mate....#oshey legends

Sha...that day went well,we had fun....

Before I forget...one faithful day, I was going for dinning when a senior called sultana nd I ....

I already knew they were going to give us plates to serve for them...

On getting there....she gave us three plates...like how on earth did she expect us to serve 5 plates in total...we had no other choice than to collect the plates...

On getting to the dinning hall...we managed to serve the first two plates...getting on line to serve the next two plates......we were caught...like red handed....the worst part was that twas our mate that saw us ooo....instead of covering up for us,the guy just popped our ass....

Like...why the honey did he have to report us...immediately,the dinning prefect started calling us....🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

What have I done

We didn't know what exactly to do...we definitely weren't going back to the hostel...coz we really didn't know how the Seniors  will react..

Sha...after so many thoughts came through my mind....Some God sent seniors helped us out...

That was really a hell of experience...that too with sultana😃😃#moi latest friend...days passed in a blur and everything was going well...but until one fateful sunday afternoon...

After dinning ooooo....we were just chilling in the hostel when our annoying health prefect came nd counted for us to leave the hostel for the clinic...

Urhgggg...there she goes again...Why the shark did she have to ruin our peaceful Sunday...

On reaching the clinic, we started work immediately...after what seemed like an hour,we finished and decided to play some games and jam_ups before proceeding to the hostel....after some minutes of catching fun...we made our way to the hostel....

Just when I thought Sundays problems were over,she(the health prefect)stormed into our hostel with an evil smirk on her face....

Hmm mm mm....I smell problem...

Ss1 girls...move to courtyard...she roared like a hungry lioness....

After moving to courtyard,she started speaking...

Ss1 girls...so bcox I asked you to clean my clinic,you had the guts to steal my vitamin C,syringe and even went as far as flooding my clinic...you are in for me today and I am not ready for any explanation whatsoever....

Yeeeeeee....wahala for who no get clinic ooo....I understand the vitamin C part even though we didn't take it...but what the melon re we gonna use syringe for...I mean even if they was sm1 doing drugs amongst us,the last place to take syringe from was obviously the clinic..and talking about flooding the clinic,i wouldn't deny the fact that they  were taps in the clinic...but c'mon...those taps have been there for decades and obviously not working anymore...so how on earth did the clinic get flooded...torh...na God hand we dey ooo...

I would have asked you guys to go and clean the clinic up but no....you are going to sweep the multipurpose hall,sweep the dinning hall and its surroundings and if any of you dares to stab (miss on purpose)the punishment...you have me to contend with....now get to work...

Guyyy...we had no other choice than to serve her so called punishment...Holy meatpie!!!

After that punishment...am sure many ppl rained curses on her...nd i wouldn't say I am an exception...

That was another hell of experience oooooooo....buh as usual,I survived🙏🙏

Exams started in a blur...on the last night...we did burna reps..😁😁..comman see dress codes ooo....dangerous ones for that matter....I wore check gown on green trouser,lab coat ,1 leg of canvas and 1 of sandal😝😝....Priye wore pull over on check gown,tied pash and wore 1 leg of sandal and 1 leg of slippers...

Just to mention a few....I'll really miss ss1  days oooooo

Days of annoying labour,days of wearing wet check,days of jaying last,days of knacking dobs or trips(serving twice or thrice),days of legendary sapa brabs and garri cake,days of solo_ing and para_ing(solo means using something of yours and not wanting to give anyone...para means hustling for something especially provisions)...just to mention a few...

And that is all

About ss1....

Longest chapter so far...I hope you enjoyed it...if u really did then please show some love by

Voting

Commenting

Sharing

Following

With lots of Loves❤💋💓💕💖🖤💜🧡💛💚💙💗💓❣💟💞💝💌

~hauwarhkulu🌹🌹