Chapter 3

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter...feel free to comment ......please vote ....ailuv y'all❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

Ooo....before I forget earlier that that day,while I was going to fetch water,I met someone....
(Close to the back door)
Hauwa how are you... she said
Fine...I replied with a how do you know my name look
You're igala Right?
Yh....
Okay...so i am also Hauwa and also Igala....I'm in ss2 plateau house...
Okay...
Bye...
Byeeee....

*  *  *  *  *  * 
Back to nightprep
When we went to the juniors block for night prep...I was just looking confused...like what I was meant to do I didn't really know...

Hauwa are you alright? Hauwa asked...
M fn...
Do you have a sit?
No
Come with me

We sat together through out nightprep...we discussed through out the night prep and vacated to the hostel by 9:30pm

I was very scared when I laid down to sleep coz I was up bunk nd I really didn't want to fall of the bunk...
While I was thinking of how to sleep without falling down,some of my mates were crying....like.....what's up with them...one was like.....
Am missing my mom so much...another was like...I regret coming here...am going to call my daddy to come and take me home tomorrow...
I just started laughing...
Like what's up with this people..see me thinking of how not to fall of the bunk and see people crying and thinking of the impossible (going back)...
Torh...lemme just sleep..then I covered my blanket and zoomed off.....

Bhooooom....Thursday morning...I woke up as early as 4:00am...Alhamdulillah oooooo...
I didn't fall of my bunk ...after saying my morning athkar I carried my bucket in search of water ..when I got the water ,I took it to the bathroom ready to bath...guyyyy the water was freaking cold buh I just had to bath...after bathing I rushed back to my hostel shivering...I just put on my uniform,carried my cup inside my bag as instructed and left for the masjid....

*  *  *  *  *  * 
After the fajr prayer,sermon commenced...I really didn't understand what the preacher was saying so I slept off... When I woke up,it was already bright so i decided to proceed to my class ...Immediately I stood up,I started feeling dizzy...like i was having a terrible headache...I almost fell down  but for the intervention of hauwa and some of my mates...

Are you sick?...Hauwa asked
No I'm fine just normal headache..
Okay take this panadol..
Okay..thanks...

After taking the drugs...I rested for some minutes before proceeding to my class...

By 10:00am,twas time for dinning....I carried my cup and made way to the dinning...
Hmm...we had to stand on queue outside the dinning hall like prisoners to get oue food...food we paid for...aha..after serving,I entered the legendary walls of the dinning hall..where many of my mates started their water works...I just decided to take my tea without any additional beverage (worst mistake )

Guyyyy....when I tasted it...twas as good as hot coloured water..nd b bread was as good as edible foam.....nd the edible foam is now dry to worsen the situation...I just left the dinning hall...I threw the bread away nd made a terrible mistake of turning the tea inside my water bottle...

After some minutes,I decided to drink from the tea despite the taste...then i took I gulp.......ommorh...that gulp didnt go well down my throat before I started throwing up...after throwing up...I felt as if malaria drugs was forced down my throat...I just poured it out and washed my bottle like 10 times....after that thursday went well nd I vowed not to ever serve tea again.....

We had our first assembly on Friday...also our first hostel meeting held in the hostels popular meeting ground..COURTYARD....

After the meeting,we were asked to go in search of the names of all the ss3 girls in our hostel..
Come nd hear weird names ...my name is kwakwakwaza kwakukwaza kh kabulaza....our compound prefect said....ommorh after like 2 hrs of searching,I got only 12 out of 26 names...sha we later found out their real names. Then twas time for clubs nd societies...I joined Korean  club..twas fun.......

Thanks for reading...pls vote and comment🙏🙏🙏🙏...I promise to release the next chapter as soon as possible...
Ailuv y'all💘💘💘💘
Jeeddarh💙💙