VIII: 𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐴𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁𝑆

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

AND once again, another day had passed. Aurelia had retreated back to her temporary bedroom, after they got back from the tomb. It was safe to say that Stefan was irritated by their choice of seeing Katherine - even if she couldn't do anything to physically hurt them.

The blonde couldn't help, but think of Elijah - and Rebekah. What if, what Rose said was actually true? That Aurelia was bound to fall in love with The originals?

She was still a bit freaked out about the Originals part. Surely, Rose didn't mean it as in plural..

Back on Aurelia's earth, soulmates were a mere myth. It was just something you'd call your boyfriend, or girlfriend.

Meanwhile on Krypton, it was pretty normal. Atleast, that was what Aurelia had heard when she was still a child. Apparently, people would be made for each other. And it wouldn't just be a relationship like usual, no, soulmates were forever.

The blonde took a deep breath in, before sitting on the edge of the bed.

If Aurelia fell asleep again, would she see Rebekah again?

Secretly, despite all the doubts she had, she hoped so.

She felt safe with Rebekah.

Not like she'd usually feel with her sister. This, felt different. It was the same feeling she had when she met Elijah.

Wait.

Her sisters. What in the world would they be doing now?

Kara and the D.E.O only had little experience of traveling through the universe..

Would Aurelia ever see her siblings again?

To be truthful, the blonde missed Kara and Alex a lot. She hadn't thought about her siblings too much since arriving here, but when she did, she felt like something was missing.

Aurelia shook off the thought of her siblings. "Always think of something positive before falling asleep!" Her mother had always told the little girl.

And that, was what she did.

Aurelia got in bed, and covered herself with the warm blankets. She tried focusing on the more.. positive memories.

And that, was how Aurelia fell asleep; With a smile on her face.

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

The blonde's eyes fluttered open, as she yawned.

She checked her surroundings, and noticed that they once again, had changed.

It was the same room as in her dream the night before. The cold, mahogany floor.. the beautiful paintings scattered over the walls..

Aurelia sat up, stretching, before she got out of bed.

Just like her bedroom, the halls looked the exact same as they had the night before.

She walked down the hall, and then the stairs.

"Hello?" She called out. Maybe Rebekah would be there, again.

And just like Aurelia thought, Rebekah came walking around the corner.

"Aurelia." The blonde original said, her lips tugging up into a smile immediately.

"Rebekah." Aurelia whispered.