𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

1. WARNING !! . this book will contain the following : blood & gore , strong language , explicit / sexual content , mentions of SA , mentions of abuse, Elena Gilbert & Matt donovan bashing, etc. If you don't like any of these, or can't handle it, respectfully click off. 

2. like you would have seen in the casting , i've changed alaric saltzman's fc into Robert Downey JR . Matthew Davis is a disgusting person, and he does not deserve the fame and praise that he has. As for Kol mikaelson, i haven't changed his fc, but that doesn't mean i support his opinions. Nathaniel Buzolic is a disgusting person, and his opinions are hideous. if you'd like, you can imagine his fc as anybody else of your liking. 

3. i'm going to attempt to make this book exceed atleast 40 chapters, or 20+ hours of reading time. So that means, that if i decide to write longer chapters, it might take longer to upload. I'll try to upload atleast 3 chapters each time. 

4. This book will follow the TVD plot at the start, but will also be altered to fit the story. 

5. I just wanted to clarify, that in this book, Damon never sexually assaulted Caroline.

6. and, ofcourse, enjoy reading ! <3 

7. LITTLE UPDATE: some scenes will be written as in the series, whilst others may be changed towards my own liking. And because rewriting script demotivates me. :)