𝑉𝐼: 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

"MY CREATION? Do u really think i'm able to build a house by myself?" Aurelia asked the Mikaelson girl sarcastically. "And this" The blonde pointed to multiple paintings. "Is not particularly my style."

"Not literally, love." Rebekah chuckled. "This is more of a.. mental creation?" The Mikaelson girl tried to explain.

Aurelia unconsciously blushed at the pet name the girl had given her. "I don't recognize this.." The blonde stated, looking around.

And then it hit her. Aurelia did recognize this. This, was her childhood home back on krypton. Tears filled her eyes as she looked around, once again. She stared at one of the paintings, which young Kara and her had done.

Rebekah looked at the girl in concern. Her eyes were glassy, and she seemed to be in shock. "Are you okay?" She asked, cautiously walking closer to her mate, not wanting to startle her.

"I- i don't know." Aurelia stuttered, as tears rolled down her face.

Rebekah took the girl in a warm embrace, which Aurelia returned.

The blonde felt safe with Rebekah. A feeling she hadn't felt in years after Krypton's destruction.

She sobbed, and put her head on Rebekah's shoulder. Aurelia could feel the Mikaelson stroke her hair, in an attempt of comfort. Truthfully, it worked, but Aurelia would never admit that.

Minutes later, Aurelia had stopped sobbing, and both Rebekah and Aurelia were on the couch, hugging eachother.

"Do you want to talk about it?" The Mikaelson girl asked, gently.

"Why?"

"What?" Rebekah asked in confusion.

"Why did you help me? You don't even know me."

The Mikaelson girl merely stayed silent. Rebekah indeed didn't actually know Aurelia.. Yet, it felt like she did. It was a weird, yet comforting feeling. Rebekah knew of the soulmate bond, but wasn't sure if she should tell her mate now.

"You seemed like you needed some comfort, i guess.." Rebekah said. "Girls help girls, right?"

"Right.. well, thank you." Aurelia thanked the Mikaelson girl with sincerity.

Aurelia pulled back from the embrace, which almost made Rebekah whine from the loss of contact. "So.. uhm.. I don't even know your name."

"Rebekah. Rebekah Mikaelson." The Mikaelson girl stated, hesitantly. She was slightly worried that Aurelia would become scared of her, due to her last name.

"Okay.. well, my name's Aurelia Danvers." Aurelia introduced, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Well, Aurelia Danvers, it's nice to meet you." Rebekah said with a smile, holding her hand out.

Aurelia shook her hand, blood rushing to her cheeks. "Nice to meet you to.." She started. "So.. you're telling me i made this?"

"Well, it's more of a.. mental creation. A memory, as an example." Rebekah explained. "By your reaction earlier, would i be wrong to guess that you recognize this building?"

"Yeah.. i do." Aurelia simply said, not wanting to talk about her old home anymore. It brought back painful, and scary memories.

Rebekah took the hint, and moved onto another subject. "So.. how did you.. uh, get here?"

"I'm not even sure.. i just fell asleep, i guess?" Aurelia grimaced at the memory of Damon and rose in the other room. "Wait.. is this a dream, then?" If this was indeed a dream like the Danvers girl thought, wouldn't Rebekah be fake?