VII: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"KATHERINE?" The Gilbert girl called out. She looks behind her, and sends a small nod to Caroline whom looks worried for her friend.

"We'll be okay from here." Elena reassures the Forbes.

From inside the tomb, footsteps can be heard walking towards the entrance. Aurelia looks into the tomb, where Katherine now stood.

"Wow. You two really look.. alike." Aurelia says, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, she's my doppelgänger after all." Katherine replies, eyes widenend. Back in the 1400s, whenever she went into the Mikaelson's residence, paintings of Aurelia would be hung scattered around the building. It was safe to say, that Aurelia was the last person she expected to come here. Katherine then turns her head to the Gilbert girl, who stood next to Aurelia. "Hello Elena. You come to watch me wither away?" She questioned sarcastically, as she then looked behind the two girls. "Goodbye Caroline."

"As long as I stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt me. Please." Elena pleads, watching as Caroline turned away with a sigh.

Aurelia rolled her eyes at Elena's pleads. That would be the.. 5th time that Aurelia heard those words coming from Elena's mouth today. Katherine looked at Aurelia, with pure amusement in her eyes.

"Stefan know you're here?" Katherine questions, looking back at the Gilbert girl.

"She told him she's going to school. Who knew that she would be such a bad liar?" Aurelia said, whispering the last part so only Katherine could hear her words. Katherine chuckles quietly at Aurelia's words, obviously amused by the girl.

"I brought you some things." Elena states, taking some things out of a bag that she brought along.

"You came to bribe me? What is it that you want?" Katherine asked.

"I want you to tell me about Klaus." Elena firmly said, putting down some things on the floor.

"Hmm, you've been busy."

Elena grabs a book out of her bag, which was probably pretty old, judging by it's appearance.

"It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true." Elena says, looking at Katherine who was sat on the ground.

"You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?" Katherine asked, raising a brow.

"I also brought you.. this." Elena says, taking a bottle of blood out of her bag. Katherine attempts to speed over to the girl, but is blocked by the magical barrier that was created to keep her in. Veins were now under her eyes, which were slightly red.

"You don't look so good. How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine." Elena taunts.

"Damn.." Aurelia mumbles, looking over at Katherine who sat back down on the ground.

Elena puts some blood in a cup, and moves it across the barrier, using a stick. When it was finally in the tomb, Katherine grabbed it and greedily drunk the blood which was in it, causing her skin to regain some of it's color.

"You have the Petrova fire." Katherine states.

"More blood?" Elena questions.

Katherine places the glass on the floor, and pushes it over the barrier. Elena takes it, and refills it.